Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The female hive mind (long post)

Refund

Refund

Never Began
★★★
Why they're all the same
Shit's starting to go down, more and more men are figuring out the nature of the 21st century, "empowered foid." Social media and online dating is full of every single foid, all age ranges posting thirst traps of their ass and tits under quotes from great men, jfl, trying to sound deep and knowledgeable while exposing their assets in everyones face looking for validation, resources, and potential hundreds of betabuxx orbiters who will again try to buy her, while she fucks Chad only and drains the betabuxes.

Meanwhile sub8 men are going all autistic and trying to seem as relevant and interesting as possible so they are different from others but in the end Chad with no bio and horrible personality, aggression, and no humor ends up winning. I've done toms of Tinder experiment, even posted them here and with the Chad profile, I'm a legit asshole who says whatever comes to my mind and it works, every single time. With mine, I get ghosted after a few chats that show no interest.

Is it really over, is there no enlightenment for these foids that can consider their looksmatch and give them a chance? Are we really just gonna sit around joking about going ER and laughing behind our misery with other jokes because the truth is too much to bear?

How can we de construct these NPC's and show them the truth?

If you give a lion the option to eat a carnivorous meal or a vegetarian meal, which do you think it will choose?

If you give a lion the option to eat a carnivorous meal or a vegetarian meal, which do you think it will choose?

Are we talking about the animal kingdom? Or the fact that social media has boasted hypergamy to such lvls that a fat hambeats wants/gets someone 4 points above her? Also, humans aren't animals with an intelligence of a 3 year old?

Are you cucktears?

Women have more power than men in today's society

I don’t know what to do.

I believe it may be a bleeding of attention and an addictive past time to fantasise that maybe you do have a shot with that Foid that keeps the betabuxxers cash flowing.

Are we talking about the animal kingdom? Or the fact that social media has boasted hypergamy to such lvls that a fat hambeats wants/gets someone 4 points above her? Also, humans aren't animals with an intelligence of a 3 year old?

Are you cucktears?
I was trying to make a metaphorical comparison, which you didn't catch.
Tbh, do you really think a instathot really cares about picking her average looks-match? When there is a power imbalance the winning side will take the best it can. Its not the thots enabling this, its the enablers of this kind of behavior that lets them do this.

I was trying to make a metaphorical comparison, which you didn't catch.
Tbh, do you really think a instathot really cares about picking her average looks-match? When there is a power imbalance the winning side will take the best it can. Its not the thots enabling this, its the enablers of this kind of behavior that lets them do this.
I knew what you were implying, sorry it made me rage when you compared it with that exact metaphor lol. So, it's the fucking jews at it again:feelsree:

No worries, I guess you hate lions.
I knew what you were implying, sorry it made me rage when you compared it with that exact metaphor lol. So, it's the fucking jews at it again:feelsree:
That, and the mass of thirty cucks. Maybe repressing thotty behavior could make cucks less thirsty but at this point idk if that is even possible.

Yes they do, unfortunately. They have one of the biggest powers, the power of the roast.
The FOIDvatar, master of the four elements, the powers of queef, piss, shit, and roast. Each of her powers alone are irresistible to cucks, but with all four combined they become her slaves.

Whiteknighting happens in real life if you we're to ever lay hands on one too.

The FOIDvatar, master of the four elements, the powers of queef, piss, shit, and roast. Each of her powers alone are irresistible to cucks, but with all four combined they become her slaves.

Meanwhile sub8 men are going all autistic and trying to seem as relevant and interesting as possible so they are different from others but in the end Chad with no bio and horrible personality, aggression, and no humor ends up winning. I've done toms of Tinder experiment, even posted them here and with the Chad profile, I'm a legit asshole who says whatever comes to my mind and it works, every single time. With mine, I get ghosted after a few chats that show no interest.

Lol ded cause it's true.

On the flip side of things females aren't expected to be interesting as possible. All they do is post on Social media.