Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The female gaze is not a mysterious thing, toilets are literally telling us what they want

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I saw this video on my TikTok feed:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFGEvkE4/

It made me realise that most delusional looksmaxxers who are ignoring the female gaze do so because they literally never interact with toilets and female spaces online. I am quite an effeminate male with both lots of toilet friends and "feminine" hobbies, for that reason I talk to toilets quite a lot. The cartoon Giga-Chang from the video clip is actually an extremely common archetype. Some toilets love him in suits, others in leather jackets, or baggy clothes.

Just as your female friends to share some pictures of their boyfriends with you and they always pick the best pictures to show you, these pictures usually illustrate the style that they enjoy most. After losing weight I will do soft looksmaxxing, things like a good hairstyle, "natural" make-up (the type of make-up toilets can't detect), and stylemaxxing actually works.

Chad's and especially Giga-Chad's are extremely rare in real life, if you stylemax to remind her of her dream Chad she becomes more inviting. I have heard toilets say several times "I gave that ugly man a chance because he reminded me of [name of her dream Chad]". Sure, she won't desire you as much, but she will use you as a proxy for the Chad who would only fuckzone her (the female version of the friendzone, it's essentially being Chad's booty call).

Attachments

• 550028f6bb15fbb31e8178ad12acdc32.mp4
    1.4 MB
female gaze is cucked

I saw this video on my TikTok feed:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFGEvkE4/

It made me realise that most delusional looksmaxxers who are ignoring the female gaze do so because they literally never interact with toilets and female spaces online. I am quite an effeminate male with both lots of toilet friends and "feminine" hobbies, for that reason I talk to toilets quite a lot. The cartoon Giga-Chang from the video clip is actually an extremely common archetype. Some toilets love him in suits, others in leather jackets, or baggy clothes.

Just as your female friends to share some pictures of their boyfriends with you and they always pick the best pictures to show you, these pictures usually illustrate the style that they enjoy most. After losing weight I will do soft looksmaxxing, things like a good hairstyle, "natural" make-up (the type of make-up toilets can't detect), and stylemaxxing actually works.

Chad's and especially Giga-Chad's are extremely rare in real life, if you stylemax to remind her of her dream Chad she becomes more inviting. I have heard toilets say several times "I gave that ugly man a chance because he reminded me of [name of her dream Chad]". Sure, she won't desire you as much, but she will use you as a proxy for the Chad who would only fuckzone her (the female version of the friendzone, it's essentially being Chad's booty call).

My gaze is seeing this bitch covered in shit and dumped in an open sewer

Zhou Chang-Xing

JFL. Very high IQ post OP.

I have heard toilets say several times "I gave that ugly man a chance because he reminded me of [name of her dream Chad]". Sure, she won't desire you as much, but she will use you as a proxy for the Chad who would only fuckzone her (the female version of the friendzone, it's essentially being Chad's booty call).

In my mind I'm a slightly less attractive, slightly less charismatic and funny version of Sam Heughan.
Still waiting for one of his toilet fans to see it, and settle for me.... :feelshaha:

"Just act like a completely different person so that some cumdumpster gives you a chance only to cuck you soon after"
PUAtier garbage

"Just act like a completely different person so that some cumdumpster gives you a chance only to cuck you soon after"
PUAtier garbage
As if that’s even a possibility.

>We’re telling guys what we want. Why aren’t you doing it.

Yeah, lemme just get 6in taller with a lanky build and long hair.
How is this information supposed to help stocky, bald manlets? You think Danny Devito can pull off the Pete Davidson look?

Meanwhile, asking women to not be fat is unrealistic body standards.

Women who look like mice and babies want lean Changs. Fucking whores. Yeah, copying the style of popular Chads is a good idea, normies know this but incels do not.