Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Female Body is Repulsive

thewrathofkhan2

thewrathofkhan2

Greycel
The more I think about it, the more I realize how repulsive the female body truly is, in its natural state.

Starting from the face, females have soft, round faces resembling potatoes. They have no chiseled jaw, no sharp cheekbones. Just soft and mushy like lard.

Their shoulders are narrow and weak, resembling sticks with loose skin. Their upper arms are mostly fat with skin hanging off and their hands are small and soft.

Their chest is occupied with uneven, misshaped sacs of fat that sag and resemble udders of a cow.

Their hips are disproportionately wide and covered in fat. Their legs are like big, unmelted sticks of butter with cellulose.

In between their legs is a smelly roast beef sandwich overgrown with lactobacillus bacteria and Candida albicans yeast, which combine to smell a stench of offal.

Then, once a month, they bleed the lining of their reproductive organs from said hole. At the very top of the smelly hole is gross erectile tissue that is a gross resemblance of a penis head, which serves no reproductive purpose other than making the female a whore.

Then their legs are mostly unimpressive, covered in fat and cellulose which they shave every week, giving them infections and ingrown hairs.

:ahegao:I want a femcel to sit on my face

The more I think about it, the more I realize how repulsive the female body truly is, in its natural state.

Starting from the face, females have soft, round faces resembling potatoes. They have no chiseled jaw, no sharp cheekbones. Just soft and mushy like lard.

Their shoulders are narrow and weak, resembling sticks with loose skin. Their upper arms are mostly fat with skin hanging off and their hands are small and soft.

Their chest is occupied with uneven, misshaped sacs of fat that sag and resemble udders of a cow.

Their hips are disproportionately wide and covered in fat. Their legs are like big, unmelted sticks of butter with cellulose.

In between their legs is a smelly roast beef sandwich overgrown with lactobacillus bacteria and Candida albicans yeast, which combine to smell a stench of offal.

Then, once a month, they bleed the lining of their reproductive organs from said hole. At the very top of the smelly hole is gross erectile tissue that is a gross resemblance of a penis head, which serves no reproductive purpose other than making the female a whore.

Then their legs are mostly unimpressive, covered in fat and cellulose which they shave every week, giving them infections and ingrown hairs.
Fuck a Giga Stacy or die as incel trying. :ahegao::feelsLSD:
Screenshot244

You're coping hard. Even if what you say is true, their pussies still feel good :feels:

id fucking burn you alive you stupid fucking faggot

THEIR FACES LOOK LIKE SHIT TOO WITHOUT MAKE UP

BAN FUCKING MAKE UP AND SEE THE WORLD'S POPULATION PLUMMET FASTER THAN ME TRIPPING ON THE SIDEWALK BY A HIDDEN POTHOLE IN THE GRASS TODAY :lasereyes:

TURN UP THE COPIUM

Attachments

• Copium-Meaning-in-Twitch.jpg
    Copium-Meaning-in-Twitch.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 41
GrAYcels, am i right guys?:feelsseriously:

honestly i agree. the only reason why we think they are so attractive is because we are all wearing rose colored glasses. if you ever manage to kill your libido, you will think objectively and come to this conclusion.

true tbh. if it wasn't for (((testosterone))(, no man would be attracted to foids

honestly i agree. the only reason why we think they are so attractive is because we are all wearing rose colored glasses. if you ever manage to kill your libido, you will think objectively and come to this conclusion.
true tbh. if it wasn't for (((testosterone))(, no man would be attracted to foids
It would be easy to dismiss those observations as copes but from an objective lens, they might actually be valid. We are naturally predisposed to find foids attractive but they aren't as special as they think. There are even some glaring flaws in their anatomy that make them biologically inferior beings.

Unlike breasts that serve a useful specific function, the clitoris is poorly designed. It should have been inside the vagina to encourage reproduction. The external labia aka beef flaps looks unsightly and does not assist in mating. Their vagina is built such that only a tiny percentage of males can satisfy foids. Malez that do not necessarily carry good genes other than being well endowed. Foids keep losing eggs until they become infertile. Their whole schtick is a ticking time bomb.

Women are weaker and lighter but for what purpose? If they could run faster to be able to escape danger it would make sense. But they can't. Furthermore, they have less stamina even though they have smaller frames. Then there are hormonal imbalances and mood swings that only create unnecessary drama and stress for anyone they interact with.

Other females in the animal kingdom have adaptations that help their survival beyond just reproductive abilities. Foids do not. Yet they believe that they are worthy of worshipped. Beta simps just feed into their delusions. Without a robust patriarchal system to fix the issues causes by women, the human race is bound to fail :society:

Last edited:
I wouldn’t know.

It's ALWAYS the GrAYcels.

Lactobacillus cured my gastritis.

You’re not just a graycel, you’re also a GAYcel

This is one of the most faggotty threads I have ever read

You must be a homosexual or your dick just doesn't work at all.

Literally gay as fuck. Why would you want a chiseled jaw and sharp cheekbones? That is what foids look for in men.

this is either extreme cope or youre realising youre gay
im going with the former
if so
keep coping

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You're just a faggot

OP, why are you even on this site then? Part of being an incel means you desire sex, and for this site its about desiring foids. So either you don't want sex or you're gay (leaning towards the latter), but either way you don't belong here.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Looks like IT bait.But i would argue that their minds are the problem.

You may be not fully heterosexual tbh.

go fuck a man then? Tf is wrong with you

I...IM GOING TO BURN YOU ALIVE:soy::soy::soy:
Im soy? Yet youre siding with a literal faggot. Hes saying women are repulsive you fucking stupid stick dick retard. Your punishment is lashings til death fucking fag

Im soy? Yet youre siding with a literal faggot. Hes saying women are repulsive you fucking stupid stick dick retard. Your punishment is lashings til death fucking fag
L--LASHINGS UNTIL YOU DIE, F-F-FAGGOT:soy:

If I was normal I would disagree. But like everyone else on here, I have been conditioned to see every being with the body of a woman as a retarded child.

You simply described Roastie while Stacy is different though.
I won't post a picture of Stacy as an example here, since it can be considered as foid worship. But you can find it yourself.

Last edited:
Gayest GrAYcel moment 2022.

Cope. The female body looks delicious.

Issavegas2