Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The feels strike back...

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
Since a few years ago, when I realised the nature of my condition and swallowed the black pill, I've become quite good at keeping my feelings at bay, becoming neutral for most of the time. A few weeks ago, they started to come back, feelings of longing, for days brighter than these. They aren't necessarily bad, embracing them feels good, but also bad, like the nectar of the gods, laced with cyanide. Yesterday, an acquaintance of mine did something, something that rekindled in me the worst of longings so far: the longing for affection.

It broke me, enabling a faint glimpse of hope to pierce through me and call me to act upon it, and to the same degree, the darkness replied, with fear and bleakness. It amuses me how the mere touch of a human being can stir such chaos into the heart of another, especially to the emotionally starved.

Is this the horror of the human condition? Is there an escape other than death, the only unalienable right?
I don't know how to deal with this.

The human mind can never truly cope with loneliness. Million of years of evolution prevents us from doing so. We, as ugly males, can only either slave away and hope to betabux someone or die to escape the lonely torment

Yesterday, I slept while hugging a pillow.

I also felt some feelings yesterday as I listened to love songs. :bluepill:

The human mind can never truly cope with loneliness. Million of years of evolution prevents us from doing so. We, as ugly males, can only either slave away and hope to betabux someone or die to escape the lonely torment

This^

Btw, what did your acquaintance do exactly? Male or female?

This^

Btw, what did your acquaintance do exactly? Male or female?
She ran her finger across my face, when I asked why, she replied with "I wanted to memorize the silhouette of your face", no idea how to react or what to think of that. We chatted a bit after that, but I acted spergy as usual.

She ran her finger across my face, when I asked why, she replied with "I wanted to memorize the silhouette of your face", no idea how to react or what to think of that. We chatted a bit after that, but I acted spergy as usual.

That sounds romantic as fuck... you should try and dig deeper into her motives. Otherwise in a few years time, you'll be full of regrets. Just ask her why she did it and what she thinks of you.

Holy shit, holy shit.

I would be real surprised if that wasn’t a signal.

That sounds romantic as fuck... you should try and dig deeper into her motives. Otherwise in a few years time, you'll be full of regrets. Just ask her why she did it and what she thinks of you.
Holy shit, holy shit.

I would be real surprised if that wasn’t a signal.
I would like to add the context of this, I'm part of a cast in a theatre play and so is she, theatre foids are known to tease people like this just because, so this could all be japes.
Just got done with this gig, I'm at a conference room taking part of a post show cocktail now, I'll probably try something since this is the last time we'll be seeing each other, if it goes to shit I'll blame the booze.

humans are social creatures, there is no escaping this hell.

I would like to add the context of this, I'm part of a cast in a theatre play and so is she, theatre foids are known to tease people like this just because, so this could all be japes.
Just got done with this gig, I'm at a conference room taking part of a post show cocktail now, I'll probably try something since this is the last time we'll be seeing each other, if it goes to shit I'll blame the booze.
Incels are known for repulsing people. There is no touch between a man and a woman that is not noticed, and has meaning.

But you are a much better judge than us. Try japeing her in some small way yourself. Perhaps contrive some funny reason to take her hand. :)

Incels are known for repulsing people. There is no touch between a man and a woman that is not noticed, and has meaning.

But you are a much better judge than us. Try japeing her in some small way yourself. Perhaps contrive some funny reason to take her hand. :)
Welp, just got home from the whole thing.
I ended up not making a move because I sperged at the last minute, spilled the spaghetti, creamed on the glass et cetera.
But we did interact quite a bit and even exchanged memes JFL, it didn't have the outcome I would like, but at least I can say it was a pleasurable experience.

I ended up not making a move because I sperged at the last minute, spilled the spaghetti, creamed on the glass et cetera.
But we did interact quite a bit and even exchanged memes JFL, it didn't have the outcome I would like, but at least I can say it was a pleasurable experience.
Well that certainly sounds like a positive experience anyway. :)

A happy ending? Keep chasing the light and don't let it go.