Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Feels Bar is OPEN AGAIN! Brocels assemble and tell me about your day

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
-
hello brocels! :feelsaww: i hope everyone is having a good day today

im ldaring today with a lot of GUILT and it sucks because i have been putting off something v important for a long fucking time now

how is everyone else doing?

0422dfe2b6d824d22a82de3400295bbf.jpg

this is the song we have decided to play in the bar today:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ41hqlV0Kk

its not what we usually go for but today we wanted to go for a cozy vibe so this is what you will have today

later tonight im holding a pizza and chicken nuggets movie night - all brocels welcome :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsokman:

onrhgvio911d1.jpeg

Shit like everyday and i need to stop smoking

@LeFrenchCel Can you pin this?

Shit like everyday and i need to stop smoking
whats got you feeling like shit? the usual or something else?

i cant go without smoking

i tried for 2 days but i genuinely ceased functioning like a human being so i have decided i might as well tbh

but if you are trying to quit then good luck on your journey brocel! :feelsaww:

Shit like everyday
whats got you feeling like shit? the usual or something else?

i cant go without smoking

i tried for 2 days but i genuinely ceased functioning like a human being so i have decided i might as well tbh

but if you are trying to quit then good luck on your journey brocel! :feelsaww:
Im in chronic pain for years (back and arm injury) disabled for now

Smoking isnt even a good cope anymore

Thinking about moneymaxxing by selling some of my shit

what are you planning on selling and what will you be using the money for?
Mostly electronics, I want to start a savings account that will account for inflation and put my cash there

Rotting, Watched some GTA Videos, Played some GTA watching more GTA videos, Went to my balcony everything is so green now, Go back inside because its too overwhelming.

Rotting, Watched some GTA Videos, Played some GTA watching more GTA videos, Went to my balcony everything is so green now, Go back inside because its too overwhelming.
whats your favourite gta?

i have yet to finish 5, only really been able to put in 5-10 hours at most and i usually ditch it thereafter because i end up losing interest

i really loved gta 4 growing up

No good. I was supposed to do a long bike ride today, but just read the manga Elfen Lied. I'll go outside tomorrow. Anyways, it's strange how those are my only worries in the whole world right now

whats your favourite gta?

i have yet to finish 5, only really been able to put in 5-10 hours at most and i usually ditch it thereafter because i end up losing interest

i really loved gta 4 growing up
3-4-5

No good. I was supposed to do a long bike ride today, but just read the manga Elfen Lied. I'll go outside tomorrow. Anyways, it's strange how those are my only worries in the whole world right now
i feel you :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

im ldaring today with a lot of GUILT and it sucks because i have been putting off something v important for a long fucking time now

its not what we usually go for but today we wanted to go for a cozy vibe so this is what you will have today

later tonight im holding a pizza and chicken nuggets movie night - all brocels welcome :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsokman:

onrhgvio911d1.jpeg

Can I get a bourbon please? I've being constantly thinking of leaving my parents house, cutting them off and being independent. I have to work for this. I'll be studying now.

had an ok day

Pretty miserable. It was neetbux day. So bought some takeaway and a new charger for my dead laptop. Then gambled and more than doubled my money. Was planning on buying some stuff but kept gambling and lost it all lol.

Don’t really care though. Going to try making quiz videos on YouTube for income. They look easy.

Also, I’m not really a fan of Rod. He’s my Dad’s favourite. I love this song, which he covered, though:

View: https://youtu.be/u1V8YRJnr4Q?si=MMxZyWe9zBJM1E-Z

Last edited:
went home sick early from work because i couldnt sleep last night and going through smoking withdrawals. feel like shit

Wait, are you the one who called us clown fish and mentioned having a girlfriend a long time ago?
No, I never said anything like that. You are mistaking me for another user.

My mother is talking about her shit life with my father for the 14,736,987th time. Which was a result of her and her father's complete retardation.

Can I get a whiskey and a cigarette brocel. Thanks. It’s like 5:30 in the morning and I can’t sleep.

onrhgvio911d1.jpeg

We need vr bar for incel only

Can I get a whiskey and a cigarette brocel. Thanks. It’s like 5:30 in the morning and I can’t sleep.
of course mang

whiskey and a cigarette coming your way right away :feelsokman:

I went to volunteer today. I did it spontaneously. Just decided to sign up then go. Went today and saw the clown. Im 21 and was put in with HTN’s with jobs and relatively amazing careers it seems. Software engineers, traveling band mates, marketing, etc. All great looking.

You think the word normal, you think them. Each high tier and with the vain laughter we all know about.

How? To exist and operate as such. And you can bet none of them had any dietary restrictions or bother with exercising. Just born that way. It always boggles my mind.

I managed to get through without much trouble but I did get sidelined just a bit thankfully. No one asked me deep questions thankfully

I see your serving pizzas, Id take a large incel pepperoni pizza with chanpinjong, Cheese, Cheddar, Tomato, Onions, Ground beef sprinkled neatly around and heated perfectly, Some italian tomato sauce and a crispy american pizza bun, I will ofc share with my very good pizzabrocel @RuudVanNistelrooy, Hope to see more of you on the forum, I was told you know your stuff, Maybe your even the cook!