Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fear of going to hell

LoneyToon

LoneyToon

it's over for this clown world
I really want to get my gun and blow my brains out tonight, but I can't help but fear hell. I don't want to take any chances of eternity in hell. Today is just horrendous. My car's steering fluid is out and almost crashed. I have a severe headache and probably have brain cancer. I have a roach infestation in this shithole I live in. I am failing at work every day. I am ugly, angry, and depressed as hell. I just really wished I knew for a fact that hell doesn't exist so I can take my gun and blow my head off and finally escape forever. I just wish someone would take a sniper rifle and just blow my brains out.

You're already in hell my friend :feelsdevil:

I mean if it gives you any comfort and helps you, remember that there is no hell. So you can go ahead

the cardinal sins; luxuria, gula, ira, avaritia, acedia, superbia, invidia. I never committed any of those, so although I am a nonbeliever I doubt I'd descent to the infernal realm.

the cardinal sins; luxuria, gula, ira, avaritia, acedia, superbia, invidia. I never committed any of those, so although I am a nonbeliever I doubt I'd descent to the infernal realm.
Are you baptized

Bad things happen all at once sometimes. That is part of life.

You're already in hell my friend :feelsdevil:
Giga based

If it exists, we're all going there anyways.

Better to burn there than suffer here:feelsbadman:

I’m a degenerate so I’m going down their with you guys

There's a hell and there's a heaven. This life is just a test.

I'll see you in hel

Which one's the worse hell? This or that? Exactly. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk: