Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the fbi wants to groom me (and everyone)

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
https://fromthetrenchesworldreport....-mentally-ill-son-right-wing-terrorist/205493

this site is not a honeypot, but there is definitely atleast 1 active and trusted user that is an fbi agent. it's pretty obvious this website is under some kind of light surveillance by the fbi, i say LIGHT because in reality most of us do not pose a threat, and they have bigger fish to fry. the fbi is a gross organization that has been proven to prop up possible terrorists, and lots of us are the perfect targets. if you are planning on blowing up an all girls high school, don't allow anyone to influence you, do it yourself. if you rely on other people you will will be arrested. but don't blow up a girls school they're young and have so much life ahead of them they're innocent creatures i don't condone blowing up a girls school.

It's in the interest of law enforcement in US for acts of violence to occour so the anti gun or anti privacy agenda can be pushed. Normies are morons for thinking that FBI are the good guys.

US had no problems killing thousands of their own people in 9/11. Normies are just expendable trash

Your online status and current activity is showing now :feelswhere:

Are you coming out of incognegro mode and bringing your avi back maby :feelscomfy:
you know it

Groom me daddy

It's in the interest of law enforcement in US for acts of violence to occour so the anti gun or anti privacy agenda can be pushed. Normies are morons for thinking that FBI are the good guys.

US had no problems killing thousands of their own people in 9/11. Normies are just expendable trash

FBI give the the tools and I will level an entire city.

Inceldom is the root of most terrorism ngl. Most right wing killers or jihadists have poor success with women.

fbi doesnt have smth else better to do then

I don't think the FBI wastes time on that

é por isso que eles não preparam você. você é retardado
What are they going to do here? jfl if anyone really thinks that "incels are a threat to society"

What are they going to do here? jfl if anyone really thinks that "incels are a threat to society"
angry men regardless of allegiance are a threat to society. and are you using google translate to automatically translate everything? i love the dedication :feelskek:

homens irados, independentemente da lealdade, são uma ameaça à sociedade. e você está usando o google tradutor para traduzir tudo automaticamente? eu amo a dedicação: feelkek:
Yes

FBI, you are free to send a foid honeypot agent to groom me

No. They are not innocent. Nobody on this planet is born innocent. :feelsdevil:
yikes sweaty :soy: thats quite problematic since babies and women are innocent. i know because they're cute

I remember FBI or some feds posted a Twitter foid holding a gun and then people exposed it as a fake image. FBI scum getting better and better at this shit day by day
I don't think the FBI wastes time on that
they do, many such cases. even more mainstream sites like vice have posted about this

https://fromthetrenchesworldreport....-mentally-ill-son-right-wing-terrorist/205493

this site is not a honeypot, but there is definitely atleast 1 active and trusted user that is an fbi agent. it's pretty obvious this website is under some kind of light surveillance by the fbi, i say LIGHT because in reality most of us do not pose a threat, and they have bigger fish to fry. the fbi is a gross organization that has been proven to prop up possible terrorists, and lots of us are the perfect targets. if you are planning on blowing up an all girls high school, don't allow anyone to influence you, do it yourself. if you rely on other people you will will be arrested. but don't blow up a girls school they're young and have so much life ahead of them they're innocent creatures i don't condone blowing up a girls school.
Understood

tenor.gif

Based and 9/11 pilled i see.

Epstein didn't kill himself
And Osama didn't tear down the twin towers