Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The fate of manlets: become a garden gnome or become a tranny

Imagine thinking that average soyboy manlets can look like astolfo

how about going ER (in ビデオゲーム)

No joke I've seen a ridiculous amount of attempted troons at local events of a video game i play. That shit is disgusting all under 5'7 all fucking hideous. Have some fucking respect for yourself it's one thing to be pussyless it's another to completely become a troonfag. Im thankful everyday that i was born with a brain.

No joke I've seen a ridiculous amount of attempted troons at local events of a video game i play. That shit is disgusting all under 5'7 all fucking hideous. Have some fucking respect for yourself it's one thing to be pussyless it's another to completely become a troonfag. Im thankful everyday that i was born with a brain.
Modern globohomo social conditioning really strikes some niggas to make it too coincidental

Imagine thinking that average soyboy manlets can look like astolfo
I know i can't. I'm too masculine facialially and my stocky musclegut af. Combine with the hairiness

The rope calls for them if they decide to become a tranny