Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fat ricecel from Soyder-Man lost weight

Even he lost weight he would still be a 5'4 turbomanlet. Never began for him regardless.

That is a dark as fuck SEA. At first I thought he was a nerdy blackcel.

Lost weight and still gets no female attention. Fuckin brootal.

From incel to incel.

I know he's a fucking statusmaxxed actor, I'm just talking looks in a vacuum here.

That is a dark as fuck SEA. At first I thought he was a nerdy blackcel.
Jfl that guy is a rice? I thought he was black.

Good for him, I dislike fat people.

he's 5'4"? brutal

That's the kid who managed to get a date on holiday in Far From Home right? God I hated that movie.

I wish him luck.

Hes a fatcel, being fat gets you the wholesome roles. In 2 years he will be a chad.

Hes a fatcel, being fat gets you the wholesome roles. In 2 years he will be a chad.
Cope he is 5'4, turbomanlet is DEATH SENTENCE.

even with a head transplant it would be over for him because manlet

what an idiot, his weight actually helped him since he was so short
Also, really telling that hollywood always has to find the shortest ugliest ricecels to play the role of sidekick for the good looking white hero, they need to reinforce the racial power structure anytime they can

Even the literal lead who is actually Spiderman is having trouble finding good roles outside of Spiderman, because he's like 25 and still has a baby face and looks 16 perpetually.

what an idiot, his weight actually helped him since he was so short
Also, really telling that hollywood always has to find the shortest ugliest ricecels to play the role of sidekick for the good looking white hero, they need to reinforce the racial power structure anytime they can
tbh he destroyed his own career

He looks 40, take the agepill

looks more austronesian than rice

Mogs me cuz famous

Jfl that guy is a rice? I thought he was black.

Me too.

Couldn't believe it that a ricecel actually got the permission to appear in a movie. Always thought our white movie overlords would never allow such a thing.

Me too.

Couldn't believe it that a ricecel actually got the permission to appear in a movie. Always thought our white movie overlords would never allow such a thing.
Him being a turbomanlet ricecel exists solely to be the butt of a joke.

he is a redpiller i would like to blackpill him tbh

The worst thing is not him being a ricecel, it's being a turbomanlet.

That's even worse. Fucking brutal.

But him being ricecel prevents him from getting any more roles.

At least Jonah Hill gets more screen time.

That's even worse. Fucking brutal.

But him being ricecel prevents him from getting any more roles.

At least Jonah Hill gets more screen time.
Rice is bad but not like curry. Curry is a death sentence. Turbomanlet is a GUARANTEED death sentence.