Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fat niggress from the movie “Precious” had two kids with her skinny white confirmed-Jewish husband

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
@lifefuel @KillNiggers @HateNiggersHateJews @PolskiKartofel @SubhumanGamer @jbwbeliever @packardD

The fat niggress from this thread linked below (and the meme) shat out two mixed niggER kids:

Foids live life on puppy mode

Look at her niggress feet

The Niggresspill

Holy shit, foids live life on just-be-a-gorilla mode. What the fuck? She’s a disgusting ugly niggress, her looksmatch is on this forum - yet since she has a vagina, she ovERcomes lookism and marries a skinny white man and she becomes a mothER.

This is why young men in the west are going ER:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackWomenDivest/comments/1dbny0h/gabrouey_sidbie_and_husband_welcome_twins_happy/

Confirmed - he's a fucking Jew, a niggress commented on Niggerdit that she went to high school with him:

Jews are disgusting rats

RemembER what foids say about fat males:

Look at landwhales like Lizzo and then talk stupid foids

View: https://youtu.be/FB1bnpTU01I?feature=shared

She looks like Kong from Kong:skull island. This guy fucked up, that’s for sure . “Just throw them in there and let them burn” - Preston Packard :blackpill::yes:

Why even approach while fat it's such an obvious disadvantage

I just looked up the movie "Precious" on Wikipedia, wtf, I bet [they] funded this just like The Color Purple.

This is gona amplify the nightmares ill be seeing in 2 hours

Holy shit, foids live life on just-be-a-gorilla mode. What the fuck? She’s a disgusting ugly niggress, her looksmatch is on this forum - yet since she has a vagina, she ovERcomes lookism and marries a skinny white man and she becomes a mothER.
Foids cannot lose. Foids never lose. Foids won't ever lose.

She looks like Kong from Kong:skull island. This guy fucked up, that’s for sure . “Just throw them in there and let them burn” - Preston Packard :blackpill::yes:
I hate Jews.

Why even approach while fat it's such an obvious disadvantage
Who gives a fuck? Go ER in Minecraft. Listen, the world has become even more cucked in the last ten years. Males in the west have been destroyed by Jew-run society.

What in the fuck?

Why does that fat-ass niggress not have to deal with looksim? She is disgusting, and she is black. Would a skinny white Jewish foid show the same type of affection for an overweight black guy? The answer is: no.

The fat in her arm makes her look like a human gorilla.

Honestly, it’s ovER for sub 7/10 males in the west - ugly fat-ass niggresses are getting skinny white Jewish men (who probably have money) to propose to them, and breed with them (if they divorce, the Jew would have to pay the niggress child support until both kids reach the age of 18).

It’s ovER - foids hate fat guys, yet a fat-ass ugly niggress completely avoids lookism and she gets a skinny white Jewish man to propose to her.

Now, show me a fat black guy and a skinny white Jewish foid (who probably has money) - oh wait, that can’t be done, because foids are shallow toilets who live life on easy mode. Go ER in Tony Hawk’s Pro SkatER 2.

@5ft4ropeconnoisseur

That fat niggress would snap the rope a slave ownER would keep her tied up with.

This is why you should nevER listen to your boss when they try to label you as being “quiet” or “introverted.” No - the reality is big fat-ass niggresses are being treated like goddesses, while incels go sexless - yet, dogs are getting laid as proved by the Dogpill Megathread.

jew marries gorilla. nothing new to see here

This makes me want to open a sorority house door in Tony Hawk’s Pro SkatER 2.

Why do you think that you deserve a model, incel?

No homo, he mogs the hell out of hER. RemembER when the foid was expected to be the hottER one in the couple? Soyciety.

Reddit may just as well be named “ER fuel.”

Are you fucking kidding me? At 1:48 in the video, the ugliest tallest foid who looks like she could play professional basketball says she doesn’t like fat guys - bitch please.

Are you fucking kidding me? At 1:48 in the video, the ugliest tallest foid who looks like she could play professional basketball says she doesn’t like fat guys - bitch please.
“They don’t look attractive.” - Take a look in the mirror, if you can fit your reflection in one.

I eagerly anticipate their son posting here in 18 years. I will prepare the welcoming party for their mulattocel spawn.

I thought mixed babies were supposed to be cute.

i understand the fetish of dumping your load inside a lardbeast and gtfo there but to wife up the said lardbeast is some next level fuckery :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

i understand the fetish of dumping your load inside a lardbeast and gtfo there but to wife up the said lardbeast is some next level fuckery :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Only a fucking Jew, Hitler was right.