Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fantasy of these crazy entitled bitches

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
E8Ro SKVgAQQsBW

Who would pick the trash, who would clean the streets, who would maintain this country's infrastructure if there are not ugly men to slave themselves to death? I wish those cunts tried something like that.

You couldn't pay me a billion pounds to service that old Indian hag's saggy busted body

I have the perfect reply to these bitches but I'm too based to use twitter

HAHAHAHA. Do they even know that countries don't fall from the sky, but someone has to conquer them? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Their childish delusions are so laughable, if they weren't so sad. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women couldn't conquer shit. Even a country of 100 million women would get utterly decimated by a country of only 100000 men. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The opposite is much more feasible: If men wanted to have a womanless society, it could be accomplished within 48 hours. :feelskek: The equality shit has gone too fucking far, they lost all grasp on fucking reality and don't realize how inferior they are to us. :feelskek:

What a fucking joke she is. Probably entitled to Chad but because she is ugly, she cant have one to commit so she became a man-hater/feminist.

True. The nerve of this creature to feel entitled to a Chad, just fucking lol.

I dont get it if those old hags become unwanted and bitter why does one give them the spotlight?

Last edited:
I actually support their idea, such country would be an easy target for based brocel rape gangs.

Who will buid houses?

What a fucking joke she is. Probably entitled to Chad but because she is ugly, she cant have one to commit so she became a man-hater/feminist.

Who would pick the trash, who would clean the streets, who would maintain this country's infrastructure if there are not ugly men to slave themselves to death? I wish those cunts tried something like that.