Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the fall of looksmax and the rise of incels.is

ok so now, what is causing males to lose testosterone and making them less aggressive every day more and more and what did make women more aggressive and are women becoming more aggressive everyday more and more?

i don't know

Also, what will happen with men in some decades? will they become asexual?

maybe, i don't know, but that is probably what is going to happen, we will have to see, i still want to work as a android robot maker to make human women suffer, i will just tell you that we males shouldn't go back to our animalistic behavior from the 1900s

i'm gonna go play fm21 in a white player only save using barcelona (when i say white i mean white skin so i can also have asian players)
you need to remember that all of this is caused by a personality mismatch between men and women, that is why we can get non-sentient android robots that are our personality match, the question is how low is our aggression or testosterone gonna get?

The looksmax site was full of faggots. If its finally shut down then good riddance.

you need to remember that all of this is caused by a personality mismatch between men and women, that is why we can get non-sentient android robots that are our personality match, the question is how low is our aggression or testosterone gonna get?

it is going to get low enough for the creation of "the beautiful ones", i think the reason why the beautiful ones existed was because autism and in the next years most males will be born with autism or will develop autism

"He claimed the ensuing physiological strain this harsh competition for limited social roles put on the mice subjected to these conditions resulted in the emergence of "autistic-like creatures, capable only of the most simple behaviours compatible with physiological survival", eventually leading to the "breakdown of all normal social behavior", with this often resulting in the auto-extinction of the rodent colonies in question."

"As more and more mice were not properly socialized, mouse society started to break down. Mortality rates began to soar. Rejected by their progenitors, the surviving young were not socialized either. Some females began to withdraw to upper nests while their male counterparts isolated themselves and refused to engage in courtship or territorial fighting. Calhoun called this group “the beautiful ones”: their behavior restricted to eating, sleeping, and grooming, they exhibited an impeccable pelage. By day 600, as the population had ceased to regenerate itself, its numbers began to dwindle back to those in the initials stages. There would be no recovery however. Though physically able to reproduce, the mice had lost the social skills required to mate. Calhoun concluded the colony had experienced a “social death” long before its ultimate physical extinction and published the experiment’s results in an article titled “Death Squared."

Lslslslslslsls

Kskskaoapa

I myself have autism level 1, i think i already became a beautiful one, i still want my personality match, autism is just bad social skills.

there are 3 types of autism:

level 1: bad social skills, normal intelligence and normal emotional intelligence

level 2: bad social skills, normal intelligence and low emotional intelligence (ex:chris chan, advocate doogy)

level 3: bad social skills, low intelligence, low emotional intelligence:

View: https://youtu.be/8jrqpn60d4A

i don't wanna have children, i don't understand why i changed my mind about that, in the past i wanted to have children but not anymore.

Last edited:
maybe women are also affected by this change in standard of living, but how? we have to read more about the universe 25 mouse experiment:

"Les Miserables consisted mainly of young individuals, who did not find for themselves the role of the social hierarchy in the mouse. The lack of appropriate social roles has been caused by the fact that under ideal conditions the mouse tank lived long aging mice did not make room for the young rodents. So often aggression was aimed at a new generation of individuals born in the tank. After the expulsion of the males broke psychologically, they showed less aggression, did not want to protect their pregnant females and perform any social role. Although they occasionally attacked any other individuals from the community "rejected" or on any other mice.

Females who are preparing for the birth, became more and more nervous as a result of the growth of passivity among the males, they become more vulnerable to random attacks. As a result, the female began to show aggression and often fight, protecting offspring. However, the aggression was not, paradoxically, is directed only at others, not less aggressiveness manifested itself in relation to their children. females often kill their cubs and moved to the top slot, hermits became aggressive and refused to reproduction. As a result, the birth rate has dropped substantially"

Ok so men became less aggressive, and this caused females to become more aggressive
Baby Boomers

I think that we differ from the mouse utopia in that we have hobbies, mice only know eating and sleeping. Also, those mice didn't reproduce because they weren't NT enough kind of confirming that the NTpill is more powerful than the Lookspill.

i feel like females are monsters and that they want to harm me, i'm terrified of them, i don't have that fear when i think about my androids, i need to read the whole study of universe 25 to know what is happening to my brain:

I think that you have a mental illness if you have actual gynophobia. Toilets don't actively think of harming you, they probably don't think of you at all. Yes, they want us all dead if they're forced to interact with us, but we don't exist if we're not directly in their line of sight on their direct path.

I think that we differ from the mouse utopia in that we have hobbies, mice only know eating and sleeping. Also, those mice didn't reproduce because they weren't NT enough kind of confirming that the NTpill is more powerful than the Lookspill.
there is no difference because the birth rates keep going down every day more and more

did you see how much are the autism rates are increasing in the charts i posted above?

autism = "beautiful one" as i explained above

I think that you have a mental illness if you have actual gynophobia. Toilets don't actively think of harming you, they probably don't think of you at all. Yes, they want us all dead if they're forced to interact with us, but we don't exist if we're not directly in their line of sight on their direct path.
i wanna see if you have autism like me, do you always look at other people eye's when you talk to them?

Last edited:
i feel like females are monsters and that they want to harm me, i'm terrified of them, i don't have that fear when i think about my androids, i need to read the whole study of universe 25 to know what is happening to my brain:

there have been more and more females not wanting to have children these last decades and that number is increasing each day, women have becomed more aggressive and it is explained why in the study, i will explain more in the next few days, there has also been an increase in use of caesarean section birth (I was born with caesarean section) but this should be irrelevant because mouses do not have caesarean sections, this has caused more children to develop autism, females started becoming more aggressive and this has made females give less love to their children and not teach their children social skills making them develop autism, their aggressiveness keeps increasing every day that passes and the more aggressive the mother is, the more autism the child develops due to having less social skills and love in their early life

The autism rates keeps going up every year more and more as I showed in the chart above, all of this "females not giving love and not teaching social skills to children" led to the extinction of the mouses in the experiment

Last edited:
same thing happened to lookism. It got taken over by bbc posters that just spam jbb cringe and the whites left. Once the whites leave it becomes a ethnic coping echochamber until it dies.

there have been more and more females not wanting to have children these last decades and that number is increasing each day, women have becomed more aggressive and it is explained why in the study, i will explain more in the next few days, there has also been an increase in use of caesarean section birth (I was born with caesarean section) but this should be irrelevant because mouses do not have caesarean sections, this has caused more children to develop autism, females started becoming more aggressive and this has made females give less love to their children and not teach their children social skills making them develop autism, their aggressiveness keeps increasing every day that passes and the more aggressive the mother is, the more autism the child develops due to having less social skills and love in their early life

The autism rates keeps going up every year more and more as I showed in the chart above, all of this "females not giving love and not teaching social skills to children" led to the extinction of the mouses in the experiment
Can an adult without autism develop autism if females start being aggressive towards him?

females have started to take jobs, to get education and to start having children alone, not having a male that is aggressive caused the female mouses in universe 25 to become more aggressive towards their children due to them having to fill the male role, i posted this post by accident today and had to add something

"the nursing females did become aggressive, essentially taking over the role of the territorial males. This aggression generalized to their own young who were attacked, wounded, and forced to leave home several days before normal weaning. During Phase C the incidence of conception declined, and resorption of fetuses increased. Maternal behaviour also became disrupted. Young were often wounded in the delivery process. Females transported their young to several sites, during which process some were abandoned. Many litters of a young age on one survey disappeared before the next survey. Such abandoning of young following survey disturbance is a particularly sensitive index of dissolution of maternal behaviour. The combined effect of these several factors affecting reduced conception, increased fetal mortality and increased preweaning mortality largely accounts for the abrupt decline in rate of population growth characterizing Phase C. For all practical purposes there had been a death of societal organization by the end of Phase C.

Decline of Population Size, the Death Phase D Population increase abruptly ceased on Day 560 after colonization. A few mice born up until Day 600 survived past weaning. Between these times deaths just slightly exceeded births. Beyond the time of the last surviving birth on Day 600 the incidence of pregnancies declined very rapidly with no young surviving. Last conception was about Day 920. With the increase in rate of mortality accompanying senescence the population has continued to decline in numbers. By March 1 1972, the average age of survivors was 776 days, over 200 days beyond menopause. On June 22 1972, there were only 122 (22 male, 100 female) survivors. Projection of the prior few months of exponential decline in numbers indicates that the last surviving male will be dead on May 23 1973, 1780 days after colonization. The population will be, reproductively, definitely dead at that time, although such death was predicted by 700 days after colonization. This demise of a population contradicts prior knowledge which indicates that when a population declines to a few remnant groups, some individuals will reinitiate its growth. Turning back to the end of Phase C, the seeds for eventual destruction may already be seen to have been sown. By midway in Phase C essentially all young were prematurely rejected by their mothers. They started independent life without having developed adequate affective bonds. Then as they moved out into an already dense population, many attempts to engage in social interaction were mechanically disrupted by passage of other mice. Lastly, I have shown (Calhoun 1963) that in proportion to the extent that the group size exceeds the optimum, maximizing gratification from such interactions necessitates a decrease in the intensity and duration of such behaviours. This fragments otherwise more complex behaviours. As a result of these three processes (failure to develop early social bonding, mechanical interference with developing social behaviours and fragmentation of behaviours) maturation of the more complex social behaviours such as those involved in courtship, maternality and aggression failed. d here. The members of this population were killed 300 days after the inflection point of the shift from Phase C to Phase D. Among these were 148 females born within the last 50 days before the end of Phase C. At autopsy at a median age of 334 days only 18% had ever conceived (i.e. no placental scars in the uteri of 82% of the females) and only 2% were pregnant (each of these 3 females had only one embryo as contrasted to the more normal 5 or more). By this age most females in a normal population would have had five or more litters, most of them successfully reared.

Male counterparts to these non-reproducing females we soon dubbed the 'beautiful ones'. They never engaged in sexual approaches toward females, and they never engaged in fighting, and so they had no wound or scar tissue. Thus their pelage remained in excellent condition. Their behavioural repertoire became largely confined to eating, drinking, sleeping and grooming, none of which carried any social implications beyond that represented by contiguity of bodies."

Last edited:
females have started to take jobs, to get education and to start having children alone, not having a male that is aggressive caused the female mouses in universe 25 to become more aggressive towards their children due to them having to fill the male role, i posted this post by accident today and had to add something
because of females becoming more aggressive they are becoming more hypergamous increasing their standards for men and they are choosing to not have children or to have children at an older age, you can see this in the decreasing birth rates and increase in single mother households

But then why Asian countries like south Korea and Japan have such a low birth rate compared to other rich countries?

That might be because Asian women see Asian men as unattractive, after all most humans have the same attraction system I believe, china does not have this problem because like 20 percent of the people in China are poor compared 2 percent in the us

Last edited:
But then why Asian countries like south Korea and Japan have such a low birth rate compared to other rich countries?

That might be because Asian women see Asian men as unattractive, after all most humans have the same attraction system I believe, china does not have this problem because like 70 percent of the people in China are poor
The prohibitive expense of having children is at least as important a factor in birth rate, imo probably the main one.

The prohibitive expense of having children is at least as important a factor in birth rate, imo probably the main one.
The more costly it is to have children the more children families want to have, just look at africa

The more costly it is to have children the more children families want to have, just look at africa
More agricultural type societies I think, where kids can bring in income. Long play child rearing with education etc. is a different animal.

More agricultural type societies I think, where kids can bring in income. Long play child rearing with education etc. is a different animal.
That is not true, the us didn't have an agricultural society during the 1950 and the 2000, they managed to grow from 150 million in 1950 to 300 million in 2000

That is not true, the us didn't have an agricultural society during 1950-2000 and they managed to grow from 150 million to 300 million
Hm

Ok good point

NTpill destroyed me. Normies shun me right off the bat when I tell them that I don't have friends nor social media.

Latinos usually have like 3 children in the us due to them being very poor (I'm myself a Latino and i know that 90 percent of us work on minimum wage jobs), blacks have like 2 (blacks are just poorer due to their behavior) and whites like 1

Last edited:
Latinos usually have like 3 children in the us due to them being very poor (I'm myself a Latino and i know that 90 percent of us work on minimum wage jobs), blacks have like 2 (blacks are just poorer due to their behavior) and whites like 1
This raises the question if blacks will not suffer from birth rate problems like the other races due to them not being able to have a normal economy due to their behavior

Last edited:
This raises the question if blacks will not suffer from birth rate problems like the other races due to them not being able to have a normal economy due to their behavior

It is true that the economy effect on blacks is lower but it still works, US blacks have less children than Africa blacks, African countries are going to get richer due to the law of accelerating returns as you can see here:

View: https://youtu.be/LBqIur-A484

It will just take longer for blacks to have birth rate problems because the standard of living is gonna get much better in the next years in the us and all the other countries

Last edited:
The mouse Utopia experiments perfectly mirrors what is happening in the West today with the increasing number of incels and sexless males. It was way ahead of its time.

Like we've been saying for years, that place is full of faggots.
Its a caste / hierarchy system , where only the best " are able to breed and have a good quality of Life of Living "

And the Others ( mostly ugly and poor man ) get systematicly sorted Out or perverted ( faggotism , trannys , degeneracy )

Its Just a Matter of time Till Some man say enough IS enough ! "

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @Swagpilled @nice_try @IncelKing @lemon21

This IS a good Thread tbh ( About the Mouse utopiam Experiment and how this Is affecting Us right now )

Last edited:
@barcacel

I Just recocnized that you argued with yourself Here. lol

View attachment 691104
Can an adult without autism develop autism if females start being aggressive towards him?
can you explain why is the autism rate increasing so much every year more and more?

can you explain why is the autism rate increasing so much every year more and more?
human females got more aggressive, you can see this in the increase of abortions women do and their aggression is increasing every day because more and more women are in favor of abortion

are men getting less aggressive? well there are less wars, slavery was removed, testosterone keeps going down:

osososo-jpg.690622

what caused autism rates going up, men to start becoming less aggressive every day more and more and women to become more aggressive every day more and more?

i don't know, this experiment just cannot help to explain all of this

i misread the study. here is a better explanation of the study:

"The mice had everything they could ever dream of: unlimited food and water, shelter from the elements, disease, predation, and invasion from other species, and an ambient temperature. The initial four pairs of mice doubled rapidly until reaching a population of approximately 620, before the exponential growth started to slow as a new social organization arose.

All was good in paradise until males began to compete for dominance and hierarchy in this closed social system. The most successful males were associated with brood groups that produced the most litters, but as the population expanded, young males grew into adult male counterparts competing for roles in an already established social order. With no place to emigrate, those who failed withdrew “physically and psychologically,” became despondent and inactive, and pooled on the floor near the center of the universe.

As the senior territorial males became more fatigued in fending off their maturing associates, they were also less successful in defending their territories, which left nursing females more exposed to invasion of their nests. As their nest sites became more vulnerable, females adopted the aggressive role of territorial males, which included attacks on their own young who were maimed and forced to leave the nests before normal weaning. Soon conception declined, pregnancies were aborted, offspring were wounded during delivery, and mothers carried their young outside of the nest to abandon them.

The social matrix began to collapse when females rejected their progeny, and pushed them out into the dense and dangerous jungle before the development of any attachment or affectional bonds were achieved.

Successive generations were increasingly unable to engage in species-normative behaviors including: courtship, procreation, maternal care, territorial defense, and hierarchical intra- and intergroup organizational complexities, to the eventual point of extinction. The last surviving births were on day 600 after colonization. Conclusion: when the spirit dies, the species dies."

after reading this i just think that this study is not useful

Last edited:
HAHA this thread aged so fucking poorly :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Now Looksmaxxing is a massive phenomenon amongst Zoomers & Gen alpha while the incel it’s over part of the Blackpill is dying

HAHA this thread aged so fucking poorly :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Now Looksmaxxing is a massive phenomenon amongst Zoomers & Gen alpha while the incel it’s over part of the Blackpill is dying
Only for niggas born in 2008

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back