Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The fake volcel

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
See this on reddit too often
"Bro I could've lost my virginity because the cashier smiled at me once at McDonald's but I didn't have the confidence to ask her out."
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I also used to cope that i missed out on X and Y opportunity. If a foid is really interested in you, she will make it easy and obvious for you

I also used to cope that i missed out on X and Y opportunity. If a foid is really interested in you, she will make it easy and obvious for you
Yes exactly. They're not subtle at all. The foids complaining about men not picking up on their signals were simply rejected by chad.

I hate my life since I've never even experienced having a foid give some sort of signal. It's fucking ridiculous. I thought they didn't even exist. Trucel trait when you only saw that shit in movies or television.

What they don't get is that any girl acting nice to you acts that same way towards everyone else. It's common courtesy and it doesn't mean she wants to fuck you specifically since she's nice to everyone not just you. But bluepilled normies on reddit are delusional and can't help themselves but twist it into cope because they're too retarded to realize what I said above.

Last edited:
What they don't get is that any girl acting nice to you acts that same way towards everyone else. It's common courtesy and it doesn't mean she wants to fuck you specifically since she's nice to everyone not just you. But bluepilled normies on reddit are delusional and can't help themselves but twist it into cope.
Yes, it's extremely cringe. They think life is a fairytale where there's women for every type of guy and women all have different tastes and attractiveness is subjective.

I hate my life since I've never even experienced having a foid give some sort of signal. It's fucking ridiculous. I thought they didn't even exist. Trucel trait when you only saw that shit in movies or television.
Im not coping and will say you got some, but Aspies like us are retarded when it comes to reading social clues and body language, so even if we got subtle signals, we wouldnt notice them.

Yes, it's extremely cringe. They think life is a fairytale where there's women for every type of guy and women all have different tastes and attractiveness is subjective.
Foids different taste in men: Nerdy Chad, Gangster Chad, businessman Chad, Football Chad

Im not coping and will say you got some, but Aspies like us are retarded when it comes to reading social clues and body language, so even if we got subtle signals, we wouldnt notice them.
Mega cope. Every toilet I've interacted with was not interested. The only chance I might've gotten anything was maybe in kindergarten but I don't remember any of it.

Mega cope. Every toilet I've interacted with was not interested. The only chance I might've gotten anything was maybe in kindergarten but I don't remember any of it.
brootal

I used to think about instances like this and cope