Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The failure of a Generation.

S

Spec Carrot

Officer
You see lots of various posts and videos about what causes an INCEL mentality, what exactly it is that results in a person deciding to checkout mentally, physically or both from society. By and large you are always met with the exact same platitudes; That we don't exude enough confidence, that we don't go to the gym, that we aren't correctly being ourselves or how we're deliberately looking at the world in a bad way in order to cement our views. The fact is that Society does this all the time because it's easier for people to simply place real issues to the back of their mind and keep living in an idealistic fantasy world where virtue signalling and mockery of the accepted sacrificial lambs is all that matters, because appearance and social value is worth more to the vast majority of people than trying to evaluate truth and discover motives behind our struggle. People flock to hold socially accepted 'radical' opinions because those are 'safe' dangerous opinions, they give an illusion of being a freethinker and intellectual while not actually having any risk of pushing boundaries or questioning their own established world view.

Look at the culture people have created around sex. We've reached a point where literal children are shaking their asses for likes on apps like Tik Tok and Musically. People have become obsessed with hollow attempts at fame to such a degree where you can Youtube underage boys and girls signing and dancing along to lyrics about sex, drugs, gangs, murder and pimping. No word of a lie I've seen complations where two 12 year old looking kids mouthed along to lyrics along the lines of "I'm frustrated and I mean sexually, you make me want to cum, cum, cum" while making motions of oral sex towards each other. We, as a culture have normalised this behaviour, its now expected and taught to children and then we wonder why teenage pregnancies are rising, why girls are losing their virginity by 14 to some 19 year old creep that she only fucked because society has taught her that she's mature for her age. That's why a huge bulk of the problem exists, Young girls aren't losing their virginity to boys that are the same age, no, they're getting groomed by society to think that they are mature and therefore girls go for older guys. Thanks to these young whores believing the drivvel the media pushes on them they just end up getting pumped and dumped by someone far older than them that uses them and leaves them for the next ignorant slut that think's because she's 14 she's old enough to make good decisions. This leaves scores of boys feeling like they're lagging behind because they see all their roastie classmates getting pounded by guys way older than them. Its sickening. Sexual marketing is huge! It's ruined our perspective, Men are taught, these days, that they need to have huge cocks, last for hours, have a full manly beard, make good money, drive, be in shape, be stable, decent fashion, have a good social circle...while women are just told to not be fat.

In fact a huge part of roasties argument about what society expects of them is largely women putting other women down! Men are largely happy with a girl provided she's not a hamplanet (and there's even scores of fetishists out there that love fat chicks). Women live life on a pedestal and refuse to acknowledge how any issue can't also be about them. Men commit suicide at rates far higher than women, so what is the female answer to this? Silence. Why? because it forces them to hand back some of the attention they receive for existing. Just go look at any Reddit mental health page or relationship advice page, it's filled with scores of desperate cucks trying to console and help any cumrag that shows up on it with scores of support but largely ignores or vilifies male posters.

We're living in a time of pure hedonism and people refuse to accept it. They live a life of pure arrogance, look at many of the people that attempt to shut us down...they post inane things like "I've been studying them", what does that even mean? It's just some self righteous dribble to make them sound smart and complex when the reality is they simply watched some faggot Youtube personality that told them how to think. No one refutes any of our arguments on even the most basic level, no one is willing to have a civil discourse because they know how much sense much of what we say makes, no, it's easier to keep supporting the downfall of western civilisation because it lets them feel like a good person. We've moved away from any worthwhile pursuit in life, thots are told to just live fast and die young, and no matter what they decide to do they have legions of people willing to say they made the right choice, Sleep with 300 men before you're 23? GREAT! THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WON'T SETTLE DOWN WITH YOU ARE FAGGOTS ANYWAY DARLING! It's pitiful. We reward impulsive and degenerate behaviour in women and hold men to some insane ideal that no woman would dare to be scrutinised under. Just go read any article about INCEL's, it's filled with such mastabatory indignation on behalf of the author that it could well pass as their own personal fanfic on what a wonderful person they are for not being one of us.

Even more-so are the useless cunts that can't even stop at vilifying us, no, they NEED to be FEMCELS, because fuck it...They literally have a parasitic compulsion to infect everything they possibly can, just so they can sit there and go "Don't forget about the FEMCEL's, we're like the hot, awesome version of an INCEL! I haven't swallowed cum in 4 days so I'm basically a virgin!". They need to inject their gender into everything they can and create a wave of attention around themselves. They know full well that they could get laid by 30 different people within a 24 hour period if they just used Tinder, but nope they change the parameters of what INCEL means to incorporate themselves into it (Oh I'm INCEL because I've fucked 50 people but I didn't LOVE any of them, so I'm basically the same). Look at this wave of virtue signalling and support seeking garbage these people swill out on the daily.

All the post is so IQ that i should quote it multiple times.

Oh no, there will be reckoning, don't you worry, it will be like the medieval ages again

This was quite the read; and certainly many points were made here that I agree with. Sadly many people will blindly overlook these points and try to downplay the problems present in today's society. "Oh it's not that bad.", "It's nowhere near as bad as in the olden days" ... maybe so, but they are still problems nonetheless. Female hypergamy is a problem. The 80/20 rule is a problem. Promotion and normalisation of slut culture in youth is a problem. The lifelong damnation of any male deemed to be "ugly", is a problem. No one wants to do anything to solve anything, because naturally and instinctively, humans and all living organisms only care to ensure their own survival, as well as the survival of their offspring. The world is quite literally "survival of the fittest".

We do indeed live in a failed generation... as you described in the title of this thread, OP. A failed generation that is too accepting of things that should not be accepted. A generation that knowingly creates lonely, ostracised, forever alone males, and opts out of doing anything about it other than to let us suffer. It's a cruel, horrible world out there... what's most puzzling to me, is how any of it is possible. I could go on forever about this topic; writing a whole thesis on the unfortunate predicament of being born an Incel, but I'm sure most users here are well aware of the misfortunes of those who are unwanted amongst the general populace.

why girls are losing their virginity by 14 to some 19 year old creep that she only fucked because society has taught her that she's mature for her age.

Sure...women are encouraged to develop and focus only on their sexual appeal. While I wouldn't go so far as to say they're victims of what society has manipulated and molded them to be thanks to (((a certain group))), I would say that they get to enjoy their lives quite a bit from 14-35 or so.

After that, things darken quite a bit when Chad no longer wants her. She has to settle for betabuxx. And for a woman, that is an unsavory prospect.

No one wants to do anything to solve anything, because naturally and instinctively, humans and all living organisms only care to ensure their own survival, as well as the survival of their offspring. The world is quite literally "survival of the fittest".
It's sad that people are not equipped with the tools that would permit them to be aware of these cold realities. What bothers me isn't even especially these realities themselves, that would be foolish since I'm in a way a byproduct of them. What bothers me is ignorance, even more when it is combined with self-entitlement.

I can't seem to find my like button

It's quite easy.
If you are ugly or manlet (not even counting extreme cases like deformedcels) people give you hell daily, you can't score romantic or intimate affection, being in society means being constantly belittled and mocked, even bullied. You are reminded at every step that you are subhuman, for some inherent reason you never had any influence on people are disgusted by you, making you feel like being less a human than others. Women and people in general not only passively despise you, but they also use you for betabuxxing or for a sense for their superiority (at least I'm better off than this ugly/short pathetic virgin). Now insert pikachu meme when normies are surprised some people become radicalized and frustrated over this. The gaslighting advicies that deny our experiences of mokery and bullying as exaggerated or assume we fall flat on hygiene, fashion or haircuts (while we talk about 'looksmaxxing' all the time) contribute to the anger even more.

Reasons why they deny this obvious reality:
Any other bullshit reasons media, sjws, normies and feminists make up is usually related to Just World fallacy. They think that if you get yourself groomed, shower etc. then you just will get to experience what naturally comes for them. But that's like polishing a turd in our position, in the end, it's still a turd, no matter how groomed. And for us it simply just doesn't happen. So they have to put us in this limbo of circular effort that is completely fruitless. They have extremely hard time to think about anything outside this fallacy. In the end their "help" is way more more harmful than confirming basic truths about our fates. If it doesn't work for us, it means we are probably evil and emit bad vibes, because they always have find some other reason for our lack of success other than repelling physical aesthetics.

Other than that, people have to uphold this illusion they aren't shallow. If someone exposes nature of women or people in general, they get subliminally very defensive and even tend to destroy the individual that has potential to 'violate' their illusions that keep them happy and going.

And the last one - they need to have people worse off than themselves. That gives them sense of superiority. If you look at reddit, you have whole bunch of subreddits who focus explicitly on people cherrypicking some behaviors and sharing this for laughs - IT, imverysmart, trashy, beholdthemasterrace, shitamericanssay, insanepeoplefacebook etc. People have inherent need to find some behavior or people that they can use for their scorn, mockery and laughs. Incels are prime material for that because of our overdramatised reactions due to being treated like subhumans. This self-fulfilling prophecy works, as you see, well, since our frustration and ravings only strengthen this treatment.

tl;dr incel mentality is caused by looks or height and the way society treats us for it.

Last edited:
14 year old girls have been fucking 19 year old chads forever lmao.