Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The failed groom is cucked by the MEMORY of the bull

I

Inceltard

I'm true
★★★

>> hears his fiance telling friends about the size of her exbull
>> whines and asks for advice on reddit instead of dumping her

I hope this cuck will lose all his realty and savings after the divorse

Attachments

• 28ff26f8a46d5bc00541d6cbfc30a3f4110c27a1935197639c06b3edc36bed62.png
    28ff26f8a46d5bc00541d6cbfc30a3f4110c27a1935197639c06b3edc36bed62.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 94
Reading this makes me really want to kill myself, honestly I only have a 4.5 inch dick, to make things worse I am ethnic, it really truly is over for me, no matter what I do I will always be inferior, damn bro serious suicide fuel, I almost want to cry :cryfeels:. It never began for me in any universe or parallel dimension, I will always be second class, a genetic failure, a sub human, I hate my life and this world, all of it. I hope I get to see the west nuked or see it fall into chaos, fuck it all.

I'm surprised about the responses. Reddit is usually very cucked.

Imagine finally getting a gf just to find out that you aren't good enough.

the biotch was probably getting spit roasted whike the cuck was writing that post
Giphy

So a normie got a small taste of the humiliation that is the life of an incel. So much for "just get over it, sweetie".

Trust no woman

These normies always promote degeneracy and promiscuity by saying "it's just sex, nothing serious" and "growing up and finding oneself" like shit. But why they always go complete apeshit for the exact same thing when their wife/husband/fiance does that? I never understood normie brains how they actually function.

Last edited:
Reading this makes me really want to kill myself, honestly I only have a 4.5 inch dick, to make things worse I am ethnic, it really truly is over for me, no matter what I do I will always be inferior, damn bro serious suicide fuel, I almost want to cry :cryfeels:. It never began for me in any universe or parallel dimension, I will always be second class, a genetic failure, a sub human, I hate my life and this world, all of it. I hope I get to see the west nuked or see it fall into chaos, fuck it all.

Hang in there brother... :cryfeels::feelscry:

Dickcels reporting in

This :soy: is acting all :feels: but the :bluepill: has been infesting him his entire life. He’ll be convinced eventually that she was just lasping into old habits and that her :heart: belongs to him. Even if he doesn’t believe her, we’re still the scum of the earth because we call wimminz Roasties and say that they’re inferior to guys in any way, shape, or form.

HAHAHAHAHA JFL. We are proven right at every turn.

Someone please provide him a 101 Blackpill lesson so he can dump her before he gets not only cucked but also divorceraped

lol when betabuxx finds out about chad

She tried to tell me how much of a better person I was and how I satisfied her and she wanted nobody else.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke: AAAAARRRRRRRGGGHH!!!!

This is how it ALWAYS goes down. This is SUCH bullshit. I've seen a few threads like this and this is always the defense the cucker-in-the-middle gives.

It's so sad. Reddit clearly feels for this guy, but all they can offer is Reddit Gold and their disgust at what happened to him. There's solace in knowing that most people understand you should never do things like this, but damn. Damn it hurts to see this.

4” here, and I’m white so foids will expect more.

Imagine finally getting a gf just to find out that you aren't good enough.
No man is good enough. If she gets a Chad, she will want a Giga Chad.

Dick is one of those body parts for which there is no real surgery available. The ineffective meme surgeries that exist are a complete joke, they leave you with no results and a loss of sensation, same goes for the jelquing meme. If you are a dickcel it is truly over for good

Reading the comments on that thread is even more suicide fuel, countless foids talking about how they had chads 8 incher, yet settled for a betabux, but still have moments were they miss "Big dick" or "Big cock". As well as others making le hubby use toys to satisfy her JFL, western degeneracy has ruined the world.