Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Failed-Chad Invasion of the Incelosphere

GeordiLefort3

GeordiLefort3

Orphaned by the teenage loves i never had
★★
The Failed-Chad Invasion of the Incelosphere

I wish to talk about what happened on a recent incel livestream i was on. I'm not high iq enough to make this an effortpost but i'll do my best.

Failedchadtakeover

Basically:
- Insecure failed-chads come to incel spaces to feel better about their lack of being able to be Chad :yes:

- Enjoy the feeling of being in an environment where there are weaker males that they 'mog' (they are using this term unironically now, so i have eliminated it from my lexicon) :yes:
- LARPing :yes:
- Feel like part of a social club where they are the Chads (aka delusional) :yes:

- They have an informational advantage given they can pretend to be inkwell, given them free dopamine for life :yes::yes:

That's it. Also as an addendum 'Why i'm no longer talking to NORMIES about INCELDOM'

Nolongernormies

- They are the enemy, always have been, always will be
- They are automatons, everything that do is to fit in and dominate every area in life
- They are evil, their path is essentially self-destructive

Since they are not human, there is no way to reason with them, draw from that what conclusions you may, but rice certainly is an dish best served piping hot directly to the skull

Nice thread op and concur
Norman's or failed Norman's sub chadlites and chads are the worst vermin
They pretend to be incel just for the feeling of lording it over weaker males
Pure and utter cowardice
Pure power play to feel powerful pure egoism
They won't pick a fight with someone at their level
It has to be the weaker wing man
Pathetic

jfl at thinking the people who kicked you out society and continue to keep you out of society,actually care about you.

Failed?? half this forum is chads. everytime someone posts a picture here he's a chad.

jfl at thinking the people who kicked you out society and continue to keep you out of society,actually care about you.
Only a hard silver lead is what they deserve for the shit they'd done to me.

Notice how problems start when females are introduced into the equation.....
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Pure and utter cowardice
Pathetic

Normies make it mainstream then the cool kids invade and destroy it. Good thread OP, not everything needs to be a 400 pages book.

my mistake op
but normally very difficult to see who is in a kitchen, and mainly they bait men whore barmaids, every barmaid i have worked with has been at east 6/10, they dont hire ugly foids overweight yes but still has a 6/10 face ALWAYS, been working in kitchens for years its pathetic in this area foids have a legit gripe along with men lookism is real in catering and customer facing roles for sure even for foids

Fuck everyone and everything that isn't a truecel

Fuck everyone and everything that isn't a truecel
It's a different species, reality, universe, etc... NOT THE SAME
Pure and utter cowardice
Pathetic
Idk why people call them failed-norman though, does the incelosphere not know there are literal chads larping now? At best they are failed chads, since chad doesn't have to larp, but they still rot here like us in the end, but are still high-tier normie with job, money and sometimes even gfs, but they can never be real chad.

---------------

Because brainlets keep getting confused with terms:

Failed Normie = You aim for normie and fail

Failed Chad = You aim for Chad and fail

Last edited:
@ovrload @Zyros come to mind, they were fakecels

there was also @itsOVER, he was fakecel, but he ascended after he joined here i'm pretty sure

The Failed-Chad Invasion of the Incelosphere

I wish to talk about what happened on a recent incel livestream i was on. I'm not high iq enough to make this an effortpost but i'll do my best.

View attachment 357756

Basically:
- Insecure failed-chads come to incel spaces to feel better about their lack of being able to be Chad :yes:

- Enjoy the feeling of being in an environment where there are weaker males that they 'mog' (they are using this term unironically now, so i have eliminated it from my lexicon) :yes:
- LARPing :yes:
- Feel like part of a social club where they are the Chads (aka delusional) :yes:

- They have an informational advantage given they can pretend to be inkwell, given them free dopamine for life :yes::yes:

That's it. Also as an addendum 'Why i'm no longer talking to NORMIES about INCELDOM'

View attachment 357760

- They are the enemy, always have been, always will be
- They are automatons, everything that do is to fit in and dominate every area in life
- They are evil, their path is essentially self-destructive

Since they are not human, there is no way to reason with them, draw from that what conclusions you may, but rice certainly is an dish best served piping hot directly to the skull

What was the livestream that you participate?

06c