Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The fact we'll never know each other

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I met so many brothers here who has same destiny with me and we're suffering from same stuff. but the fact we'll never know each other is hurting me,really.We're from different countries.I don't have friend in real life and when ı met with people here ı really think ı found what real friendship is.but the fact we'll never know each other irl is biggest suifuel for me.

Hope we can met in another universe

Feelsbadman:feelsbadman:

Tfw you can't coping irl with your incel friends:feelsrope:

We know each other.

You can meet brothers from you country, there are incels over there. That's what i am saying, people who live close to eachother should meet. There are people who need a friend. We can at least do that.

You can meet brothers from you country, there are incels over there. That's what i am saying, people who live close to eachother should meet. There are people who need a friend. We can at least do that.

Yes,there is only one turkishcel ı know @Moustachcel but he is living in germanistan:feelsbadman:

We can still larp an irl meeting. Cheers lol
istock_000034973846large.jpg

Yes,there is only one turkishcel ı know @Moustachcel but he is living in germanistan:feelsbadman:
I get it bro , i have zero incels in my country too (that i know of), but people from the same countries should meet. If they can...

We could meet but FBI infiltrators would come as well and most of us are to low inhib to meet anyways

would be perfect tbh. imagine all incels go ER at the same time,same location
That would be the pefect dream bro...

I wish I could meet-up irl with you for some occult adventures tbh.

Any richcell can gather us a party in irl with topless chicks ? Or some wizard can summon us?
Saint Elliot Defenders Assemble

We could meet but FBI infiltrators would come as well and most of us are to low inhib to meet anyways

I really would meet irl but since ı'm locationcel ı'm only incel in my country

Any richcell can gather us a party in irl with topless chicks ? Or some wizard can summon us?
Saint Elliot Defenders Assemble

and locationcels can join live stream

I dont wanna meet yall
But the incelfuel made me come here

I wanna be chad and have chad friends

I dont wanna hang with bunch of manlets and frame curries srs

Its over

I wish I could meet-up irl with you for some occult adventures tbh.

I would take you to mountain in my village bro.it is very peaceful place and many interesting stuff up there

I would take you to mountain in my village bro.it is very peaceful place and many interesting stuff up there
Bro I know turkey is filled with historical stuff. Very interesting tbh.

and locationcels can join live stream

Live stream sucks. I want be breastfeeding by 10/9 stacies in party otherwise I cannot says "this is a good party worth incels brotherhood".

Yea same, but I don't know any incel brothers in my country and state.

Damn bro, you live too far away...very deep in Turkey. It's a huge country.
Yes bro even people from my country dont know my province,and imagine ı'm living in a district in this province.fucking suifuel tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back