Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fact that women are evil and immature, yet irresistibly attractive is one cruel fucking joke

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
My mind and body want nothing more than to make sweet love with women yet their behavior towards me forces me to hate them. I'm left in a state of painful frustration. One half of me is constantly doubting the other. I am a complete contradiction of a person. Incels are contradictions!

6D05C9F5 BA74 4F51 90A0 58CD0AD3F376

I know what you mean. I think this is why dehumanising them in your mind is so important, because once you see them as things to be claimed or acquired, rather than reasoned with (which you can't) things start making a lot more sense

I know what you mean. I think this is why dehumanising them in your mind is so important, because once you see them as things to be claimed or acquired, rather than reasoned with (which you can't) things start making a lot more sense
true. this is one of those things redpill philosophy is right about, the fact that women are objects to be sought. i generally despise redpill snakeoil salesmen of course.

"In nature after the female praying mantis mates with the male, she decapitates him feeding his head to her future egg hatchlings afterward."

DL420 Mantis female eats male from below

Last edited: