Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact that there are so many short male actors but no ugly male actors proves face>height

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
Actors are literally objectively judged and get jobs based on how attractive they are. If ugly tall men were valued in society then we would have many actors who get jobs based on how tall they are.

you need both to survive, and i have neither

Actors are literally objectively judged and get jobs based on how attractive they are. If ugly tall men were valued in society then we would have many actors who get jobs based on how tall they are.

Wrong. They're also judged by their acting skills.
You don't see gigachads who cannot act in high production value films for a reason.
Height can easiely be compensated by shoes or certain camera angles in films. Face cannot.
That's why face is more important for actors.

You can't compare casting for a movie with female partner preference.
Just do your research and observations:
Do you ever see a foid with a guy who is smaller than her? No. (Almost) never.
Do you ever see a foid with a guy who's tall but a with a mediocre face? Yes. Very often.
Height > Face is a literal nobrainer to understand.
Ofc it's always a mix of both, but if you take them as single values height > face.

Cope. There are as many ugly actors as there are short ones, i.e., a few but not none. Also, notice what roles both short and ugly actors get.

You don't see gigachads who cannot act in high production value films for a reason.
Height can easiely be compensated by shoes or certain camera angles in films. Face cannot.

Do you ever see a foid with a guy who's tall but a with a mediocre face? Yes. Very often.
Ofc it's always a mix of both, but if you take them as single values height > face.
You clearly don't watch enough movies if you think there aren't gigachads who get roles and can't act a lick ex:1
View: https://youtu.be/Pm_hlRQzFpE

The gigachad kid in this can't act at all

Face is obviously more important in movies bc you cant tell the height in movies or make the actors look tall.
Women looooooooove tall men.

Cope. There are as many ugly actors as there are short ones, i.e., a few but not none. Also, notice what roles both short and ugly actors get.
Give me an example of an ugly actor and I guarantee he won't actually be ugly

Give me an example of an ugly actor and I guarantee he won't actually be ugly

Bullshit, you cant tell the height in movies because its easy to manipulate, also tv ugly is not really ugly but every sub 180cm actor is literal giga chad facewise

I agree tbh. But tbh, how hard is it to act? You just need to have a decent memory for the lines and a bit of focus and that's it

Rarely you can see a guy who is shorter than female. You will see guy who's tall with a mediocre face with a female more often. However, you almost never see female with a tall guy who has really ugly, sick, retarded face.

Face is obviously more important in movies bc you cant tell the height in movies or make the actors look tall.

Then how come when Tom cruise was in auditions they didn't completely laugh him out of there for being short?

Then how come when Tom cruise was in auditions they didn't completely laugh him out of there for being short?
bc he has a 10/10 face. Height doesnt matter in movies. All you need are other short actors and Tom Cruise will look like average height.
Movie producers know how to fake height in movies, this is their job.