Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The fact that the majority of society doesn't care about (young) men's struggles shows how bad it really is

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Young men are feeling lonelier and worse now more than ever.
This is especially the reality in more individualistic societies like in the usa, uk and western europe.
The fact that this isn't a topic that is widly discussed about and where there are no big campains to battle this, just shows us how little these countries care about some of their most helpless people.
I mean "you can see the character of a person based on how he treats the most vulnerable people, the ones that you can't gain aynthing from back" isn't without a reason such a strong quote.

It has been proven that most problems are either genetically or enviornmentally motivated.
Personal choices can only partly correlate with those.

I mean just think for yourself:
Would anybody choose to have a bad life if he could have a way better one, too?
No sane person would do that, so implying that incels are responsible for their own problems is a very offensive and scientifically and also morally wrong thing to say.

I mean how could society combat these problems and help (young) men struggling with life and (sexual) relationships?
This is hard to answer because its a very complex process and there is no easy answer to it like some populists claim there is.
The first steps should be just being nice to us and treating us like everybody else.
We aren't aliens just because we are physically unattractive or have autism/social anxiety etc.
After that especially young femles should be thaught that men are equal to them and they shouldn't treat the lower valuable ones like they aren't humans and that they should also give chances to these men.

Now can anyone tell me some rational, counter-arguments that disprove my thesis? If not, maybe it is the best to just let us alone since we already struggle with so much.
How the saying goes "It is better to say nothing, if you don't have anything positive to say".

Has society ever cared about the average man? It seems that life has always revolved around m'lady, whether they realise and appreciate it or not.
Well, it has definitly become worse in the last decades especially with the spread of third wave feminism.

Based, and sad

The first steps should be just being nice to us and treating us like everybody else.
We aren't aliens just because we are physically unattractive or have autism/social anxiety etc.
After that especially young femles should be thaught that men are equal to them and they shouldn't treat the lower valuable ones like they aren't humans and that they should also give chances to these men.
the sad truth is, you can indoctrinate people, but you can't change their nature. And humans are at their core selfish, shallow and apathetic beings

deep down inside they would still think of you as disposable garbage, for example why do you think people often lash out as badly as they do in videogames, but never say anything irl that is even close to the shit they spout online? the reason for that is consequences, and there's currently no consequences for ostracizing lonely, ugly virgin beta males because it's socially aceptable to do so (mainly thanks to feminism:feelstastyman:)

Young men are feeling lonelier and worse now more than ever.
This is especially the reality in more individualistic societies like in the usa, uk and western europe.
The fact that this isn't a topic that is widly discussed about and where there are no big campains to battle this, just shows us how little these countries care about some of their most helpless people.
I mean "you can see the character of a person based on how he treats the most vulnerable people, the ones that you can't gain aynthing from back" isn't without a reason such a strong quote.

It has been proven that most problems are either genetically or enviornmentally motivated.
Personal choices can only partly correlate with those.

I mean just think for yourself:
No sane person would do that, so implying that incels are responsible for their own problems is a very offensive and scientifically and also morally wrong thing to say.

I mean how could society combat these problems and help (young) men struggling with life and (sexual) relationships?
This is hard to answer because its a very complex process and there is no easy answer to it like some populists claim there is.

Now can anyone tell me some rational, counter-arguments that disprove my thesis? If not, maybe it is the best to just let us alone since we already struggle with so much.
How the saying goes "It is better to say nothing, if you don't have anything positive to say".

It's just my oppinion of course, but i think that the major thing which connects all people is ideology and religion

Those values are forbiden, which is why we have so many young men (and people in general), depressed, hopeless, and miserable. It's like you don't have a purpose in life to live for, world is individualistic place and everyone has an expectation for you as a young men, to be competitive.

Also there is wrong system of value, nowadays people value degeneracy and superficial things over kindness and hard work (for example), which makes it difficult for good humble guys to enjoy life and potentially find a partner

You will be serf.(((We))) need anutter 50 billions.

The light is the Jew train coming straight at you.

eat canned soup, goyim.

459AEA87 49BC 42DE BBA8 F40CD2712776

I wholeheartedly agree.

I think part of the problem is that people don't want to empathize with incels because they think all incels are mass shooters, misogynists, racists, etc.

Some of them are these things. Even so, those people especially deserve to be helped because they have been the most hurt.

Normies need to learn to manage their feelings about incels long enough to understand how we ended up where we are. If they're too emotional, their critical thinking shuts off and we can only do so much to help them manage their emotions.

It is tough; normies are socially conditioned by media coverage of shooters to see us as monsters. The mental health system is a joke. Capitalism is brutal.

But we only get this one life as far as we know, so why not fight to live a good one as equals with the normies :feelsYall:

Society has no time for men's struggle.
It is too busy trying to please women everywhere and give them even more special rights.

Nobody cares about each other no more everyone's narcissistic

Lonely and ostracized men are a ticking bomb, everyday the number is growing

Cuntciety only roots for Chad's. If you make a pussy dry you're an enemy of all of toiletkind. This is why we should organise.

You could be attractive these days and still struggle, especially if you have a fucked up brain.

We live in a society that no longer treats the majority of men as being human, then they act surprised when men resign or leave in mass. It isn't a surprise to us and it shouldn't be to them either, but of course our detractors are so god damn ignorant where they have a vested interest continuing to be so. All in all we can say this a society completely devoted to women and a small handful minority of men at the complete expense of a majority men.