Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The fact that the “Friend Zone” exists is proof that even normies subconsciously accept the black pill.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
The friend zone is literally a guy being too ugly for a girls standards (requirements). And the fact that being friendzoned is basically a male only experience is proof that women have MUCH higher standards than most men. Normies will cope and say it’s because they are too nice, but deep down they know if they were taller/better looking, she would be blowing them instead of the chad she is with. Truth hidden in plain sight.

"Friend Zone" = too ugly/too short

Men who accept the friendzone are fucking cucked

The friend zone is literally a guy being too ugly for a girls standards (requirements). And the fact that being friendzoned is basically a male only experience is proof that women have MUCH higher standards than most men. Normies will cope and say it’s because they are too nice, but deep down they know if they were taller/better looking, she would be blowing them instead of the chad she is with. Truth hidden in plain sight.
"Friend Zone" = too ugly/too short
Yes but normies justify it by saying the guy was too soft, not confident enough, not her type, didn't make it obvious/wasn't direct enough blabla

They almost never say it's because of looks
^

Yes but normies justify it by saying the guy was too soft, not confident enough, not her type, didn't make it obvious/wasn't direct enough blabla

^

Watch it, cucks might call you a "nice guy"

The idea of Friendzone didn't exist pre Sexual Revolution. I truly believe I was born in the wrong century/generation.

Or if foids say ''You're like a brother to me''

Guys can friendzone girls too

^
This might be the case, but only if you're in the ambiguous range (5-6/10). Otherwise it's cope

This might be the case, but only if you're in the ambiguous range (5-6/10). Otherwise it's cope
Over the years i got uglier

Now there's is no friend zone for my face

I do not agree, only if there is an imbalance between the resources you share with your female friend.

IE if once per week she drives to your place and brings you chips, and once per week you drive to her place and bring her chips, that's balanced, not cucked.

If however you drive to her place every time and bring her chips, you're putting out more resources so THAT is cucked.

You need to respect that cuckoldry was about a loss of resources (the nutrition and time spent growing an egg only for a cuckoo to murder it, and have you spend time/food raising the cuckoo's egg) so that needs to apply.

Otherwise we'd be "cucked" in regard to every female we ever passed in the street and it would lose useful meaning.

Why do people here act like the fact that foids choose mates based on looks is some kind of occult knowledge? Legit every normie knows this. It's common knowledge. I knew this when I was like 8.

The idea of Friendzone didn't exist pre Sexual Revolution. I truly believe I was born in the wrong century/generation.
You honestly were. So was I, and plenty others.

I've never seen anyone irl say looks don't matter

I've never seen anyone irl say looks don't matter
It’s more so that they think personality and confidence matters more to women

The absolute truth.

Watch it, cucks might call you a "nice guy"
The whole concept of the friendzone has been memoryholed in the last few years. Some people now actually argue that there is no such thing as the friendzone or a woman leading you on but that instead guys didn't get the hint a woman wasn't interested in every friendzone case.

Why do people here act like the fact that foids choose mates based on looks is some kind of occult knowledge? Legit every normie knows this. It's common knowledge. I knew this when I was like 8.
Most normies know but the problem is that they act willfully ignorant it.

That's part of the modern culture to joke about romantically unsuccessful guys. I wonder why we didn't have it in the past. Oh yeah right foids had no rights and every man was guaranteed a wife.