Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The fact that teenagers have been brigading incel subs is a brutal reminder that the world is getting more and more cucked

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
There have been a few brigades on incel subs by r/teenagers. First r/justbewhite and then a little bit on braincels.
This is just a brutal reminder of how the world will get more and more cucked. Generations after generations of manginas will inherit this world. I pity my futurecels

If they are on reddit they share your same problem

We must...
Rise The Fuck UP !!!

They are getting blackpilled earlier.

JFL if you think that any generation of normie teenagers would side with us

If they are on reddit they share your same problem

This is what urks me the most, the men should be on our side. They are aiding the enemy in their own demise by defending females and feminism.

And JFL for people who believe in the conservative zykon b meme, most of them are bluepilled, and the """conservatives""" are just like all the other western conservaitves. Racist liberals.

Exactly. The fact that more and more teenagers are joining incel sites, should be considered a good thing, at least for us.
just because we are depressed incels doesn't mean that other people should suffer like us. why would u wish the incel life on others?

Exactly. The fact that more and more teenagers are joining incel sites, should be considered a good thing, at least for us.
It’s not only incels swallowing the blackpill

I know many good looking men who swallow it

just because we are depressed incels doesn't mean that other people should suffer like us. why would u wish the incel life on others?
I don't. But i hope that if the incel population continues to rise, we will see some changes in the way in which society treats our problem.
It’s not only incels swallowing the blackpill

I know many good looking men who swallow it
That's even better.

This is what urks me the most, the men should be on our side. They are aiding the enemy in their own demise by defending females and feminism.

And JFL for people who believe in the conservative zykon b meme, most of them are bluepilled, and the """conservatives""" are just like all the other western conservaitves. Racist liberals.
There's no side. Incels will throw you under the bus.

Do not place much trust or reliance on other incels, or redditors. Remember, incucks are about as trustworthy as a drug addict. They would sell out a low status male for a used roastie and then laugh about it. Inkscum are not better than the average cucktears poster.

This is just a dump to vent and LARP.

There's no side. Incels will throw you under the bus.

Do not place much trust or reliance on other incels, or redditors. Remember, incucks are about as trustworthy as a drug addict. They would sell out a low status male for a used roastie and then laugh about it. Inkscum are not better than the average cucktears poster.

This is just a dump to vent and LARP.

Yeah true, at this point braincels is just for normies to meme and .co for fakcels to larp

I only go to braincels to post memes tbh

Nothing wrong with that, i mean its either memes or it gets banned (cause it will eventually get banned if it goes any further)

I wouldn't use Reddit as a representation of reality and actual demographics of teenagers

well think of it this way, you have fucking ugly middle schoolers getting blackpilled… what do you think that is going to look like in a few years? lmfao. I cant even imagine the type of shit that is going to break lose in this westernized hellhole within a few years.

I hope the teens get blackpilled

Less incels in denial = more chances our problems will be acknowledged, so teencels all shall be blackpilled as soon as possible.

As a teenager I just want to be around people which have the same problems like me