Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the fact that some people have wives like this is pure sui fuel

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAOgl-Sv09U

Anyone can get a "hot" wife if they have the money. The hard part is not getting cucked or divorce raped.

A sweet, good looking girl that acts like a 1960s housewife and that can cook? Finding someone like this nowadays is even difficult for decent looking conservative normies. Not that much of a suicide fuel for myself since even a post surgery me wouldn't be able to find a girl like this, the thing that kills me the most is getting rejected by subhuman roasties.

NegroKing said:
Anyone can get a "hot" wife if they have the money. The hard part is not getting cucked or divorce raped.

she should cook my cock for a cock meat sandwich and eat it all up

Dark hair with light blue eyes is so fucking sexy. In one of the classes I am there is that Muslim girl with hijab, I guess her ethnicity is Persian or something(?) but she almost looks like ... like Megan Fox wishes to look: like a beautifully bronzed/tanned white girl with bright blue eyes, perfect skin, full lips, dark hair (at least dark eyebrows, you don'T see the hair, of course) and big, BRIGHT blue eyes. Petite girl, fit, short, wearing the stuff all these young Muslim girls here wear: tight pants (jeans or yoga pants), sneakers and a kind of knee-long dress(?) or something over it. You can really see how they wear skin-tight sexy clothes under these kind of dresses they wear. And that girl has such a playful way to smile, like when she raises her hand she waits, is hesistant but then coquettishly raises her hand, playfully looks at the teacher and flashes a flirting kind of smile, and then answers in a "Maaaaaaybe ...... so-and-so?" and raises her eyebrows playfully. Holy fuck, she is so hot.

i would cut both my fucking ring fingers off to marry a girl like her

Fuark every woman has a ring it's fuarking depressing as fuck. Literally the first thing I look at when seeing a girl besides her face is her hand, when you see the ring it's ogre like the ring is a fucking horror movie.

Also fuckin' hate how normiepedia which any asshat can edit literally lists every other actress and singer there under the "list of sex symbols" article. Fuckin bullshit

Her Husband 
laura-vitale-boring-7.png