Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The fact that ricecels are singled out for supposedly being "more misogynistic" than other races is a giant looks = personality blackpill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Jfl I wish that was the case because noodlewhores deserve nothing less than sharia law, but in reality ricecels are the biggest betas and foid worshippers around. I even see foids claiming ricecels rape more than whites and niggers which is just lol :feelskek:

@AsiaCel

Niggesr rape because they are subhuman animals with IQ so low that even the military says they are too stupid to die for their nation.

Whites rape because the nice way just didn't work

Riceniggers rape because noodlewhores are just the sexiest women and who tf would be able to hold back.

Are they viewed like that though? I'm not claiming some people don't think that way.

To me it seems like only white men are seen as incels and misogynists. Which is of course a giant middle finger from normies to all the ethnicels

Niggesr rape because they are subhuman animals with IQ so low that even the military says they are too stupid to die for their nation.

Riceniggers rape because noodlewhores are just the sexiest women and who tf would be able to hold back.

It's a huge gaslight. Women are attracted to misogynistic men anyways. Just a distraction from the fact that looks are everything.

As long as niggers and riceniggers don't rape white women, I don't care who they rape. White women should remain our rapemaxxing supply.

Are they viewed like that though? I'm not claiming some people don't think that way.
Plenty of Asian women say Asian men are misogynistic, beat women and are patriarchal. It's one of the standard things they say to justify dating out.

As long as niggers and riceniggers don't rape white women, I don't care who they rape. White women should remain our rapemaxxing supply.
Dude white women are fuckin ugly man. Like they look good as teenagers but once they hit 20+ they go downhill fast, meanwhile that noodwhore looks 14 into her mid twenties and 18 into her mid 30s.

Plenty of Asian women say Asian men are misogynistic, beat women and are patriarchal. It's one of the standard things they say to justify dating out.
I've even seen non-Asian women say this

Dude white women are fuckin ugly man. Like they look good as teenagers but once they hit 20+ they go downhill fast, meanwhile that noodwhore looks 14 into her mid twenties and 18 into her mid 30s.
Of course white people also have the right to rape women of all other races. Depending on your preferences. Only the other way around I see a problem there.

I've even seen non-Asian women say this
About Asian men?

If that's the case then I believe it. I've seen some weird tiktoks about Asian women calling Asian men "evil" and "manipulative." Maybe they should take a look in the mirror.

Of course white people also have the right to rape women of all other races. Depending on your preferences. Only the other way around I see a problem there.
Based. 100%.

Its mainly just noodlewhores spreading the rumors because they are self-hating and self-genocidal

JFL rice men are actually the most subserviant to their women out of all the races and still this is the result. I myself am a ricecel, and I have never seen any man in my family beat his wife, it's always his wife slapping and screaming at him :feelskek: Actually, maybe it's because of that and they are seen as weak so easy to spread these sorts of rumors about to kill their smv even more.

To me it seems like only white men are seen as incels and misogynists. Which is of course a giant middle finger from normies to all the ethnicels
Every fucking day there's thousands of Asian women shouting that Asian men bear a special strain of Oriental misogyny while hanging on to the arms of White men who wouldn't know the difference between China and Japan but enjoy Asian pussy and clowning on Asian men, their own sons not excepted. Every fucking day there's thousands of Asian women calling for examination of Asian "anti-Blackness" while Blacks rape and stab them and push them under trains. These women value the lowest White man over the best Asian man every day of the week, every month of the year, for hundreds of years and counting. And they're EVERYWHERE.
Stop it

Last edited:
Actually, maybe it's because of that and they are seen as weak so easy to spread these sorts of rumors about to kill their smv even more.
Yeah the more beta you are the more foids will despise you, just look at their obsession with "nice guys". Ricecels are just that on a racial scale.

Also good to have more ricecels here :feelsokman:

Every fucking day there's thousands of Asian women shouting that Asian men bear a special strain of Oriental misogyny while hanging on to the arms of White men who wouldn't know the difference between China and Japan but enjoy Asian pussy and clowning on Asian men, their own sons not excepted. Every fucking day there's thousands of Asian women calling for examination of Asian "anti-Blackness" while Blacks rape and stab them and push them under trains. These women value the lowest White man over the best Asian man every day of the week, every month of the year, for hundreds of years and counting. And they're EVERYWHERE.
View attachment 1068139
Funniest thing is most of them are just complaining about their psychotic mothers but it's Asian men's fault somehow :feelsclown:

View attachment 1068139
Remember the "stop asian hate" shit back in 2021? It was 99% niggERs going ER on noodlewhores, yet the noodlewhores only wanted to talk about "muh whitu supremacyu" while having a white husband and hapa kids and getting their skulls bashed in by homeless crack addict nigcels with bricks.

Funniest thing is most of them are just complaining about their psychotic mothers but it's Asian men's fault somehow :feelsclown:
Asian mothers are Asian women too and they're the problem too, don't get me started :feelsbadman:

JFL rice men are actually the most subserviant to their women out of all the races and still this is the result. I myself am a ricecel, and I have never seen any man in my family beat his wife, it's always his wife slapping and screaming at him :feelskek: Actually, maybe it's because of that and they are seen as weak so easy to spread these sorts of rumors about to kill their smv even more.
Same, no violent men in my family but I've seen every woman throw hands.

Its all cope because its no different from blacks, black males in fact do negative house work as in the make shit worse but sheboons clean up after them and they have sex with white women. Asians are also much less mysgonistic just look at black or wigger music versus asian music omega noodlewhore cope
Asian men need to be more "misogynistic," then maybe we'll have a chance. It's worth a try since what we're doing now clearly isn't working and in fact has put us on the bottom with the lowest achievement-to-payoff ratio of any race of men ever.

Last edited:
Its all cope because its no different from blacks, black males in fact do negative house work as in the make shit worse but sheboons clean up after them and they have sex with white women. Asians are also much less mysgonistic just look at black or wigger music versus asian music omega noodlewhore cope
Unironically if rice men were more violent and dominating towards their women we wouldn't be having these cuck problems today

Remember the "stop asian hate" shit back in 2021? It was 99% niggERs going ER on noodlewhores, yet the noodlewhores only wanted to talk about "muh whitu supremacyu" while having a white husband and hapa kids and getting their skulls bashed in by homeless crack addict nigcels with bricks.
Unfortunately these noodlewhores tend to live in 100% whitu gated communities so they're unlikely to be at the receiving end :feelsugh:

Asian mothers are Asian women too and they're the problem too, don't get me started :feelsbadman:
Most noodlewhores who hate their mothers turn into the exactly same harpies when they have kids and then their hapa daughters use the same excuse to not date Asian men :feelskek:

Niggers are seen as saints in public discourse despite their infamous crime rates and tendency to bail after impregnating foids, it's insane how people actually believe this. And the opposite is true for ricecels.

Niggers are seen as saints in public discourse despite their infamous crime rates and tendency to bail after impregnating foids, it's insane how people actually believe this. And the opposite is true for ricecels.
Ricecels should all thugmaxx instead of studying like a bitch cuck. That way we would be taken seriously. I know niggas in Mongolia who are thugmaxxed as hell and respected wherever they go.

We need yellow sharia.
In Aceh Indonesia there is none of these problems because of Sharia, when you put yoir trust in Allah you'll be taken care of as long as you stay on the right path.

In Aceh Indonesia there is none of these problems because of Sharia, when you put yoir trust in Allah you'll be taken care of as long as you stay on the right path.
Based if true, we shall smite those noodlewhores inshallah :feelsbaton:

Jfl I wish that was the case because noodlewhores deserve nothing less than sharia law, but in reality ricecels are the biggest betas and foid worshippers around. I even see foids claiming ricecels rape more than whites and niggers which is just lol :feelskek:

@AsiaCel
I think they mean us Curries(South Asians) not East or South East Asians. Honestly yeah I am proud to be a misogynist. At least women in curryland aren't onlyfans hoes, single moms and public use holes like women in West are. I cannot and WILL NOT respect someone whose only skill is sucking dick. They are one hundred percent right about us Curries being misogynists but they don't realize our misogyny is natural and healthy and it is actually their Whorish behaviour which is deviant. Whores need be whipped.

We need yellow sharia.
Nah they need to return to the silent ruthless brutality of the their rice ancestors, the shit where bandit kept women in fear of rape and torture. Where rice ministers would kill nine generations of family for crossing him. Ricecels used to brutalmaxx on the reg before being buck brone