Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact that physical violence is so taboo in a "civilized" world is a huge victory for females (and the elites)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Civilization itself is a shackle, the mere term having the main purpose of chaining down a man and making him work for his masters while accepting it and being pleasant and even grateful, or "civilized".

Physical violence would be a tool to break the chains of oppression, to impose your will and to defeat all the nefarious systems that civilization would impose upon an individual. So of course, the first thing to go was physical violence, it being one of the biggest taboos of a "civilized" world.

But not only the elites profit from this. Women profit from it greatly too. A woman is naturally manipulative, has charm and sex appeal going for her. The many tools at her disposal are only enhanced in a civilized society. Men, however, have their tools stripped from them, men become neutered for the sake of "equality". And when physical violence is disposed of, women are free to work their manipulative ways to their advantage, men forever enslaved for the sake of "civilization".

Very high IQ this is what i've been trying to tell people for the last year

But if physical violence shouldn't be taboo, what is?

There's two kinds of crimes. Vices/things you shouldn't do to yourself, and crimes against other people. Hurting/killing someone is the worst thing you can do to another person. If anything should be illegal, it should be violence, right?

There's two kinds of crimes. Vices/things you shouldn't do to yourself, and crimes against other people. Hurting/killing someone is the worst thing you can do to another person. If anything should be illegal, it should be violence, right?
Out of self defense....... we're FORCED to be enslaved by others..... so how is it defending yourself from these fucking parasites is taboo? it is what men have been doing since day one..... But now we're a bunch of neutered fucking faggots that cannot even think on these terms for the life of us.

I feel you bro..
Oh i wish it was permited...

Out of self defense....... we're FORCED to be enslaved by others..... so how is it defending yourself from these fucking parasites is taboo? it is what men have been doing since day one..... But now we're a bunch of netuerd fucking faggots that cannot even think on these terms for the life of us.

Self-defense is fine. If you're physically attacked. What you're talking about is "I don't like society's rules, so I should get to beat up/kill somebody." And that's not how society works. That's how society is destroyed. So of course destroying society should be illegal, if there's no society there's no law. It's like asking "Why do we have laws?" Because we all agreed to leave each other alone without the need for violent intervention.

Hitting somebody is a crime, and yet being in this system of slavery where you are paid too little and worked too much isn't illegal. A woman being a manipulative lying cunt and a whore destroying lives isn't a crime.

It's not about hitting innocent people, it's about having the option to fight injustice against you directly, to take things into your own hands. The system is designed so it can't be fought from within the system, but when physical violence is so controlled you can't fight it from outside either.
Out of self defense....... we're FORCED to be enslaved by others..... so how is it defending yourself from these fucking parasites is taboo? it is what men have been doing since day one..... But now we're a bunch of neutered fucking faggots that cannot even think on these terms for the life of us.
Exactly.

Self-defense is fine. If you're physically attacked. What you're talking about is "I don't like society's rules, so I should get to beat up/kill somebody." And that's not how society works. That's how society is destroyed. So of course destroying society should be illegal, if there's no society there's no law. It's like asking "Why do we have laws?" Because we all agreed to leave each other alone without the need for violent intervention.
If you cannot see society has you under terroristic threats of duress every single day i cannot help you. In the mean time quit paying your property tax and get a look for yourself how much you're OWNED.

Last edited:
Hitting somebody is a crime, and yet being in this system of slavery where you are paid too little and worked too much isn't illegal. A woman being a manipulative lying cunt and a whore destroying lives isn't a crime.

It's not about hitting innocent people, it's about having the option to fight injustice against you directly, to take things into your own hands. The system is designed so it can't be fought from within the system, but when physical violence is so controlled you can't fight it from outside either.

Hitting somebody is a crime in every society. To legally hit somebody whenever you like is the absence of "legal vs. illegal." If you can hit people, you have no society. You have no laws.

Hitting somebody is a crime in every society. To legally hit somebody whenever you like is the absence of "legal vs. illegal." If you can hit people, you have no society. You have no laws.
Well, that was part of my point. Civilization and society, at least in the forms that we know, are nothing more than chains. I do believe that there could be alternatives, it's just that the human being is too predisposed to giving up his freedom for comfort. I'd much rather live in a society where there was a much higher risk of dying, but where you are free. Every man an island, every man armed to the teeth, society consisting of limited cooperation between individuals for mutual benefit.. That would be great.

Well, that was part of my point. Civilization and society, at least in the forms that we know, are nothing more than chains. I do believe that there could be alternatives, it's just that the human being is too predisposed to giving up his freedom for comfort. I'd much rather live in a society where there was a much higher risk of dying, but where you are free. Every man an island, every man armed to the teeth, society consisting of limited cooperation between individuals for mutual benefit.. That would be great.

So should the weak just get piped if they have something the strong want?

Civilization itself is a shackle, the mere term having the main purpose of chaining down a man and making him work for his masters while accepting it and being pleasant and even grateful, or "civilized".

Physical violence would be a tool to break the chains of oppression, to impose your will and to defeat all the nefarious systems that civilization would impose upon an individual. So of course, the first thing to go was physical violence, it being one of the biggest taboos of a "civilized" world.

But not only the elites profit from this. Women profit from it greatly too. A woman is naturally manipulative, has charm and sex appeal going for her. The many tools at her disposal are only enhanced in a civilized society. Men, however, have their tools stripped from them, men become neutered for the sake of "equality". And when physical violence is disposed of, women are free to work their manipulative ways to their advantage, men forever enslaved for the sake of "civilization".
I agree and I've been saying this forever. We are naturally violent and would rape anytime when we are horny and fight back when oppressed, but now we aren't allowed to live like that we are 100% domesticated while women are allowed to live completely natural with their sexual selection, unfair!

Civilization and society, at least in the forms that we know, are nothing more than chains.
and the chains are being tightened every single day and nothing is being done about it

Last edited:
Physical violence is not taboo. Antifa is collaborating with cops and the mayors office in Portland to protect them while they commit acts of violence and the media cheers them on. Whether physical violence is acceptable or not is judged based on the same criteria as to whether an opinion on a matter is acceptable or not: does it agree with and benefit the ruling class.

So should the weak just get piped if they have something the strong want?

No, everything what is weak needs to die. This is how nature works. And if I am to weak, I will die...
Sometimes I would really love to use physical violence.

No, everything what is weak needs to die. This is how nature works. And if I am to weak, I will die...

Then what are we doing here if we should just agree to our inferiority and accept misery? What are we fighting for?

Then what are we doing here if we should just agree to our inferiority and accept misery? What are we fighting for?

At this point only to maintain ourselves. It seems not much now but then we could just end it right here.

Exactly. We are ALL dead no matter what. It either live a long life on your knees.. or stand up and fight back!

Last edited:
girls want to be beat and dominated by a robust chad tho

At this point only to maintain ourselves. It seems not much now but then we could just end it right here.

I don't think we are. The Incels.co Twitter invites people to reach out and talk to us. We must be supposed to talk to someone about something. If we were just waiting to die, there would be no point to a forum or Internet presence.

I agree and I've been saying this forever. We are naturally violent and would rape anytime when we are horny and fight back when oppressed, but now we aren't allowed to live like that we are 100% domesticated while women are allowed to live completely natural with their sexual selection, unfair!
Yes foids are not domesticated anymore , the ones domesticated are we men.
Feminism is an ideology that disarms society , men are the only ones who can do a revolution while women are in the side of the winner.

A non-aggression principle is the least required for any sort of functioning society. If you get rid of that, you'd sink even lower than animals. Nobody would profit from the vision you have in mind other than >6'3 gigachads.

No, everything what is weak needs to die.
Except weak nuclear force, apparently, as it makes our sun produce energy and heat. But maybe it shouldn't after all, so humanity may finally die?

Last edited:
A non-aggression principle is the least required for any sort of functioning society. If you get rid of that, you'd sink even lower than animals. Nobody would profit from the vision you have in mind other than >6'3 gigachads.
Government has you under terroristic threats of violence every single day.
Natural Law does not mean you roll over boyo.

Last edited: