Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact that normal people feel superior to incels is true

Sparkelz

Sparkelz

Greycel
When I was 13 and still growing I was normal looking and could have friends without any struggle, but back then I also had an autistic friend who would get constantly bullied and his below average looks didn't help him either.

I would always feel like some kind of a hero or superior being as I had to always defend him and give him advice on how to talk to people and avoid getting rejected. which were all bullshit to see him struggle and come back to me in order to ask for more and boost my dumb ego.

Then puberty and my health problems worked together and made me the mess I am today and now I can feel his pain of always being looked down upon. Do I deserve this curse? I don't thinks so. But I think anyone who feels superior to incels should suffer being one for at least a year so he can get a grip of how society and women actually work and think and shut his fat mouth up whenever the topic of inceldome and rejection comes up and stops giving bullshit advice.

Yeah, a lot of normies are selfish, narcissistic, and self-centered.

Even they look down on each other and snide at each other.

normgroids trip over each other to worship pussy, don't envy them