Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact that IT doesn't understand something so simple is baffling.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I mean, aside from shitposts and such, the matter comes down to this:

ugly males struggle at life because they are ugly, so they get bullied in their teens, they do not have a girlfriend because young girls wants good looking boys and their social life is crippled since puberty.

It's so evident: you get out of your house and you see hot young female teens with young chads.

How can not they understand that getting an ugly girlfriend in your late 20's (if you are lucky) that wants you because you are "funny and reliable" (=she wants you because she doesn't want to get dumped anymore) is NOT the same as have an healthy life as a good looking person?

I can understand that women of IT do exist and they have to virtue signal but all those "men"? Are they all good looking and/or big dicked that they do not get it? Are they delusional or mentally challenged?

They know we're right. If we were spouting only lies and nonsense we would be regarded like the flat earthers. Just harmless jokes to be reposted for upvotes. You don't create entire communities, shut down websites, push opinion pieces in the media, and fund government programs to harass flat earthers. You only do that if the people are speaking harmful truths.

Trust me they're far from big dicked and/or good looking. Chads do not waste a second of their lives on reddit.

They know we're right. If we were spouting only lies and nonsense we would be regarded like the flat earthers. Just harmless jokes to be reposted for upvotes. You don't create entire communities, shut down websites, push opinion pieces in the media, and fund government programs to harass flat earthers. You only do that if the people are speaking harmful truths.

I never thought about it in this way, even if it's a simple logical conclusion. High IQ
Trust me they're far from big dicked and/or good looking. Chads do not waste a second of their lives on reddit.

Oh, i know, that's why i ask myself how can they be so deluded.

They like to look at the pictures of the larping fakecels like Zyros and say "incels are good looking", ignoring the fact that 90% of the forum is sub5 in looks

High IQ post OP

A lot of the struggle members go through here isn't even about ascending and more about the social isolation that comes with being subhuman and/or non-NT

They think height and body are everything. They don't understand facial attractiveness. There was a thread on there about what IT thinks we look like vs what we actually look like. The before were fat neckbeards, and on the after were guys with good bodies with really ugly faces. They didn't understand this and thought that so incels admit their looks aren't their problems. So, whenever they see a fat guy or skinny guy that isn't tall with a girl they think they see an ugly guy with a girl.

Size of the galaxy IQ

I don't also get cucks from IT featuring this posts trying to avoid the point at any costs, just pretend you didnt' see it. Stupid cucks, they are retarded.

_wednesday_76

4 points · 7 minutes ago

yes, no young girls have ever been considered unattractive or been bullied or rejected, ever in the history of ever

level 1
jaina_solo17

1 point · just now

Hmm yes young people with young people, how very bad

I know i shouldn't give them that much importance but look at those random answers. Unattractive girls can have a boyfriend or at least have sex and they are not excluded by social circles. The other answer is misleading because young HOT males are with other young HOT females, or even normal females.

And the title of the post that smegma give to my feature is
"It's so evident: you get out of your house and you see hot young female teens with young chads"

like it's something untrue.

Holy fucking shit i'd like to punch them in their face.

Last edited:
QUESTION: HAS ANYONE FROM INCELTEARS POSTED A PICTURE OF THEMSELVES?

Something is wrong with them