Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact that gymcels are still incels is a serious fucking bummer.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Just now I imagined a woman wanting me. Hitting on me, flirting with me. The mere thought was intoxicating, I can't believe it will never happen to my bald ugly ass.

And I know that will never happen to me because of my many physical flaws and inferiority. BUT, my mind inevitably imagines ways I can make that happen. Obviously, pretty much the only way to increase my SMV would be to work out very hard and be very buff.

And yet, time and time again it's proven that gymcelling doesn't mean shit, it won't help you at all, maybe just a tiny bit at best if you're lucky. Which is a huge bummer cause for those of us with poor genetics, even getting to a moderate level of fitness would be a gargantuan effort. I don't want to make this post too long but suffice to say just to look a little bit in shape would be such an incredible effort me for I can't properly describe it with words (that's even if I can do it, today my heart bet was like 120 with arrhythmia for no freaking reason so I might drop dead before even bulking up). All of that incredible effort for maybe a tiny little chance of increasing your SMV a tiny bit. Especially with shit genetics. Jfl people will say "just do it for health or some shit", but normies have no idea that actually looking good would take x50 the amount of effort than just doing something for health.

gymcelling is not called ascending for a reason

it's cope

gymcelling is not called ascending for a reason

it's cope
That's what's bumming me out. So an ugly man can't get a woman even if he goes through hell to work on his body. It's fucking bullshit man, fuck this reality.

Yeah its absolute rubbish

That's what you wanted to hear right? to justify not even trying

No gym for your face. If you've worked hard in the gym for several years thinking you'd get foids as a result you should be institutionalized and have your basic human rights revoked, it's over.

Yup. Women don't want average. They don't even want above average. In the same way that ghey think 5'8" men are short, they aren't impressed by the results of years of natty weight lifting by a non-Chad. In fact, some women will dislike you more because they hate seeing a genetic loser try and fraud their value (probably reminds them too much of their own frauding)

Chad and Tyron are ripped from the occasional workout and just not eating like a pig. If you don't have the face and other markers of high testosterone, your gains litteraly just make you look fat to a foid, even if you are lean. You'll never have the definition of a high t genetic winner who hasn't lifted in three years.

as the saying goes, no gym for your bones.