Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fact that foids are making fun of men PISSES ME OFF.

IncelLover99

IncelLover99

MisterPISS
★★★★
I absolutely fucking HATE when foids treat ugly men like shit and bully them and they get away with it. But God FUCKING FORBID when ugly men treat women like shit, they get charged for it. You wonder why you cummed stained foids get treated like shit by incels and ugly men because we are sick of your bullshit you fucking whore stacys. Always saying "looks don't matter" to incels on inceltears yet you don't want to fucking TALK TO THEM WHEN THEY APPROACH YOU AND TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT!!!!! It's more best to treat stacys and foids like fucking shit when you treat them on the street because they treated us like shit. Equal rights equal fights WHORES!!

What did you expect? Most men are raised to be :bluepill: npc and simps

Society coddles women, even if they are the ones who abuse others. Women are more likely to beat up elders, women are more likely to beat up their kids, women are more likely to mentally abuse their spouses.. Women are not angelic beings, in fact a lot of the time they are completely revolting. Men can be abusive too, but no one is defending these abusive men, just like no one should. Its just that women, almost like Amber Heard until recently, can go completely unchecked and even ruin men's lives if they so choose. And women see nothing wrong with that. That's why all women are the problem, not just the few.

Society coddles women, even if they are the ones who abuse others. Women are more likely to beat up elders, women are more likely to beat up their kids, women are more likely to mentally abuse their spouses.. Women are not angelic beings, in fact a lot of the time they are completely revolting. Men can be abusive too, but no one is defending these abusive men, just like no one should. Its just that women, almost like Amber Heard until recently, can go completely unchecked and even ruin men's lives if they so choose. And women see nothing wrong with that. That's why all women are the problem, not just the few.
:smonk:

I absolutely fucking HATE when foids treat ugly men like shit and bully them and they get away with it. But God FUCKING FORBID when ugly men treat women like shit, they get charged for it. You wonder why you cummed stained foids get treated like shit by incels and ugly men because we are sick of your bullshit you fucking whore stacys. Always saying "looks don't matter" to incels on inceltears yet you don't want to fucking TALK TO THEM WHEN THEY APPROACH YOU AND TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT!!!!! It's more best to treat stacys and foids like fucking shit when you treat them on the street because they treated us like shit. Equal rights equal fights WHORES!!
Stacy's aren't on inceltears

the problem with dime a dozen holes like that is they they are spoilt by a hypergamous society. Chad just has too much time and too much energy to spread his seed around. If Chad had to work as hard as us, he would not have the energy to bother with substandard hoes

being a asian in the west, you get made fun of by both men and women. i have low self esteem from hearing how shitty my race is.