Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact that ER was a 5/10 at best is the proof that he was a honorable person

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
Being incel and following the blackpill means being smart enough to understand that women are useless, dangerous and time-consuming.

Maybe ER was not smart enough to be blackpilled, but at least he decided to react against the fempire instead of doing what most of you are dreaming: marry a foid and become a beta-slave.

I think that something in the heart of ER was telling him not to marry a girl, instead take revenge against foids and normies, like every honorable person should do.

RIP Supreme Gentleman. Soon 5th anniversary :feelscry:

RIP Supreme Gentleman. Soon 5th anniversary :feelscry:
He was a great prophet.

I propose to celebrate the ER day.

Since I’m not following normie holidays I will celebrate the San ER day, the day of retribution.

San CHO RIP. San Yogacel and San Alek are his apostles.

ER was good looking facially in some angles, what really fucked him up is height and weak frame

ER was good looking facially in some angles, what really fucked him up is height and weak frame
Yes, you can rate him low or high, it depends on your cope level.

The point is: sometimes I see fakecels telling that ER could just betabux or ascend, and babbling other normie nonsenses.

The fact that ER acted that way still being somehow a “normally looking” person, means he was truly enlightened.

The fact that ER acted that way still being somehow a “normally looking” person, means he was truly enlightened.
true, principles above everything, he was a noble man

He still mogs me to oblivion

The fact that ER was an average looking guy and yet was an incel, highlights how high foids' standards are these days. It's not just ugly men who are not given a second glance and overlooked by foids as if they were a grain of sand. Even males with normal appearance are considered by majority foids to be unacceptable.

Either I have a fucked up PSL rating system or I'm uglier than I think.

I'd have put ER at a normie level (5-6/10) because he mogs me into the 4th dimension.
If people are giving him a 5/10 (AT BEST), I'm a 2/10 (AT BEST).

Murdering people you don't know is not admirable. Worshipping those people who murdered people they didn't know is the single worst public relationship disaster inceldom inflicts on itself. And on those who suffer from it peacefully.

Murdering people you don't know is not admirable. Worshipping those people who murdered people they didn't know is the single worst public relationship disaster inceldom inflicts on itself. And on those who suffer from it peacefully.
You’re partially right.

But, the words of ER echoes in the incellosphere. It’s not about what he did, but why he did such horrible things.

RIP for the three ricecels.

The fact that ER was an average looking guy and yet was an incel, highlights how high foids' standards are these days. It's not just ugly men who are not given a second glance and overlooked by foids as if they were a grain of sand. Even males with normal appearance are considered by majority foids to be unacceptable.
Keep in mind this was 5 years ago as well. Women’s standards are only rising

ER was a 4 to the average person and a 3 sexually. Even if he had an average face, he was weak framed and Asian so that lowered him. Being Asian, weak framed, and very feminine looking facially made him sexually repulsive.

Elliot Rodger, praise be his name, was a hero.

very feminine
Being femenine is a death sentence for cis straight males.

Last edited:
I think that something in the heart of ER was telling him not to marry a girl, instead take revenge against foids and normies, like every honorable person should do.
JFL, he would’ve renounced his beliefs if a foid allowed him to be an orbiter

Being femenine is a death sentence for cis straight males.

View attachment 92921

he was unlucky to be born with XY chromosomes. If he was born with XX chromosomes, he would not only be alive today but would live a long and happy life as a foid on tutorial mode picking and choosing Chads to fuck with as much enthusiasm and freedom as an obese incel choose food from all you can eat Buffet
JFL, he would’ve renounced his beliefs if a foid allowed him to be an orbiter

you dont know that for sure, so dont make assumptions about our prophet pls thanks

The lord will send him to the highest place in heaven.

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Do you believe that there are women who sympathizes with us or at least respects us? That there are women who feels shame of taking so much welfare from the community but giving nothing but disdain back to the lonely men providers? Do you believe that there are ugly short men who are happy? It's so easy to just look at a person and in a matter of seconds you can see their entire life and how guilty they are.

And his big gay lips. Made him look effeminate.