Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The facesitting pill

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
If you had a gf would you let her sit on your face and sniff her bunghole? I would but I am not sure whether this is bluepilled.

femdom is cucked, and a symptom of mental illness

bunghole probably smells like ass

absolutely not

Anus probably smell bad. Might try lick the pussy at most.

Nah not really tbh

what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your talk about smelling asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here wants to smell shit you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

So you're telling me if you had a gf you wouldn't sniff her bum and make her wear a butt plug? If you wouldn't dominate a girl's delicate poopchute then why do you even want to ascend? It would be a waste.
what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your talk about smelling asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here wants to smell shit you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T TOUCH A GIRL'S BUM LIKE THAT POO COMES FROM THERE!!!
EVb9jwDXgAY5yXR.jpg

Last edited:

facesitting is fucking DISGUSTING

Simp if you do

Something about reading posts like this that have a cute anime girl next them just cracks me up
Sometimes I think the same. My Avi and signature are contrasting and don't match at all.

rather touch her nice parts, get blowjob, creampie her pussy, cum on her lips, make her swallow cum

There's no one sitting on your face

I read this post

Yes but after it's washed

volcel if you wouldn't
i like it ngl

If it's clean I would let her sit on my face and eat her out

If you had a gf would you let her sit on your face and sniff her bunghole?

Anything remotely related to anal is degeneracy

I wouldnt let that happen

Only if she was like under 20 and attractive.

i dont understand the appeal of this ngl

That act does not sound pleasing to me in any way. I would much prefer instead to vigorously fuck her in the pussy with my sad excuse of a dick.

I love assholes ngl

And then you have a smudge of crap on your nose

well not hard to see why OP is banned at least sometimes the mods are useful.