Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "The face of brazilian. Thanks miscigenation"

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN
★★★★★
In the last century, the Brazilian writer Nelson Rodrigues said that the people of his respective country suffered from a mongrel complex. This consisted of liking other people's cultures and not valuing their own country, whether culturally or otherwise. I say the following: Brazilians do not have a mongrel complex, but they are mongrels themselves. They have no origins, they do not even know who their great-grandparents or great-great-grandparents were. They are a people with a terribly bad and ghetto animalistic culture, and of course, without any dimoprhism.

I'd say that modern Americans like me are mongrels too

Europe's Future

Sandnigger + euro mixing up = askhenazi sandnigger
America will be Brazil, but worse.

Negro+Mestizo+Curry+White+HAPA hellhole

South Brazil mogs in QoL, HDI, etc. since it's a good admixture of the original Portuguese mixed in with some German & Italian(mainly North I think) as well as maybe some Irish.

Even then, the whole country is a racial hellhole which needs to be glassed.

I'd say that modern Americans like me are mongrels too
Even White Americans are a mix of a bunch of European sub-groups.

I'm sure if we did a study, those types would be worse overall compared to those who maintained their Anglo-Saxon lineage from colonial times(I know some, my own family was once this)

I'm sure if we did a study, those types would be worse overall compared to those who maintained their Anglo-Saxon lineage from colonial times(I know some, my own family was once this)
Definitely. That's why the country was better in the past when Whites were less mixed with other Whites

I mean it is inevitable

Even if you guys have your own white ethnostate the demography is probably mixed whites and some white minorities maintained their ethnic purity.

Last edited:

It is extremely common in stormfront.org to have such user with multiole white heritage

Look at this:
Olga Campbell Brodie. 50% Ukrainian Slavic Lass 50% Scottish Celtic Lass 100% White & Proud Mother of Seven! Now a grandmother of one!
My Great Ancestors Are NOT Gone You Can Find Them In My CHILDREN My FLESH My BLOOD My HEART My SOUL!
Proud Wife Daughter Sister of US Army Special Forces (GREEN BERETS) (Brother now . Ukrainian Army & Citizen of Ukraine) Daughter of a Scots born Father & Ukrainian Mother . Mom’s family are In Ukraine, two sisters(my Aunts) are in Saint Pete’s RU. 1 sister (aunt) in the USA. My mom was one of 11 children. My Father 1 of ten Children. My Mother & Father are buried in a cemetery outside Kyiv. My Husband was born in & family, clan reside In Scotland, UK.
The Blood of Tatyana Shevchenko Campbell, John Andrew Moray Campbell 1st , Taras Shevchenko, Archibald Campbell 1st Marquis of Argyll, Sir Niall Campbell runs In my Veins.
Half Slavic Half Celtic