Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Facade AMA thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
Its 3:00am and I am bored so i thought a little AMA thread might help me to combat the boredom. I am not special so this might be a little bit boring for you guys.

But anyway.

Ask me anything

where the fuck is it 3 am?

Is it over for you?

Are you a fakecel?

How over is it for germancels?

Is it over for you?
I overrated myself a lot in the past. I can safely say that I will never get laid in Germany after hearing that I am not even 5ft8 and reevaluating my face.

Last edited:
Are you gay?

No

The standards are quite high like in every other western country. Manlets without top tier faces are fucked
How bad is it for ethnics in Germany?

What bands do you like??

How bad is it for ethnics in Germany?
I am not that experienced with this topic. I have seen ethnic men with girls but I dont want to jump to any conclusions. I think you could ask ethnics who live in Germany such as @allbluee or @13k

I overrated a lot myself in the past. I can safely say that I will never get laid in Germany after hearing that I am not even 5ft8 and reevaluating my face.

Sorry boyo

which ones your favourite?
I think flow is my all time favorite. Bump of chicken,One ok rock and All Off are bands that I really like as well.

I think flow is my all time favorite. Bump of chicken,One ok rock and All Off are bands that I really like as well.
Have been listening to OOR since 2012 definitely amazing.

Checkout Kami-sama I have noticed and After the Rain (you will recognize the lead singer)

Have been listening to OOR since 2012 definitely amazing.

Checkout Kami-sama I have noticed and After the Rain (you will recognize the lead singer)
Thanks for the recommendations :)

Your opinion on the holocaust?

would you smash?
11ZIT1

We're friends, r-right?

That is a very controversial topic.I despise Nazis / their ideology based on the experience of my German ancestors and various other things.
I am sorry you feel this way

How did you ascend to janitorhood?

Braindamaged and attention whoring. Double threat retardation!

If you were American would you have voted for The Don?

No
We're friends, r-right?
Yes
How did you ascend to janitorhood?
Magic
Don't answer this.

EDIT: His situation does not apply to everyone.
Ok
Some secret janitor ritual?

giphy.gif
You'll never know it
Braindamaged and attention whoring. Double threat retardation!
:( It's over
If you were American would you have voted for The Don?
I wouldn't have voted for hillary. That's for sure

Are you famous now or what.

do you think the aryan race should be the supreme rulers of the world and that all other inferior races should be completely destroyed or forced into permanent slavery?

do you think the aryan race should be the supreme rulers of the world and that all other inferior races should be completely destroyed or forced into permanent slavery?
No, why would I want that?

Do you act as innocent and cute in real life as you do online?

Do you act as innocent and cute in real life as you do online?

I can imagine him beeing almost as cute as knajjd. Myb not in terms of looks but he writes like a cute guy lol nohomo

Did you see him? I can imagine him having a cute face since ik that he is slim and around 170cm.

+ German

Lol
Physically cute i'm sure but what's cuter is his adorable personality and sweet demeanour.

Physically cute i'm sure but what's cuter is his adorable personality and sweet demeanour.
I think a non native english speaker may come off as "cute" in english. They may not want to start things with people in a non-native language given that they can't speak or think emotionally using it. Just my 2 cents from a unilingual.

I think a non native english speaker may come off as "cute" in english. They may not want to start things with people in a non-native language given that they can't speak or think emotionally using it. Just my 2 cents from a unilingual.
I disagree, half of the forum are non native english speakers yet facade's the only one i think is cute in the way he speaks.