Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Experiment that should shut down all other Tinder experiments.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
Those incels trying to get game on tinder for their own self-torture need to cut that shit out. There is no beating out on male thirst, particularly when most men believe it's a numbers game (combined with the fact that women don't generally chase after men anyway).

Some key take aways from the experiment:
"the bottom 80% of men are fighting over the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are fighting over the top 20% of men"

and

"According to this analysis a man of average attractiveness can only expect to be liked by slightly less than 1% of females (0.87%)".

Article here:
https://medium.com/@worstonlinedate...ably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

If I read the article I'll probably kill myself. 1 fuckng percent. One. FUCKING. Percent. It's scientifically over for us.

This link has been posted on this forum numerous times already.

we have all seen this data..the main question is: how are we still able to cope in the aftermath of this data?

This link has been posted on this forum numerous times already.
Fair enough, but so has the same tinder experiment. I guess I'll just avoid those for awhile.