Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The experience of shitskins who mateguard is completely not comparable to those who don't

P

prajeet88

Wizard
★★★★★
Muslim Arabs, Pakistanis, etc do NOT live on the same plane of existence in the west as SEAs, rices, or even currys. In particular, they do not get cucked to oblivion. For every Arab woman in the west who is jumping on a BWC there's a dozen white foids who are jumping on BMC. Yes, in both scenarios the absolute numbers are small BUT it's a completely difference plane of existence to say Filipenis males, where for every Filipenis male who has a white foid there are 1000000000000000000000000000000000 Filepenis females who are BWC only. Currys have it slightly better only because our women are not desired. In short, if you're a shitskin from a mateguarding race you have nothing to complain about, even if you have only a 0.00001% chance of getting a cumskin foid that's nothing to cry about as you can always fall back to your own women.

Muslims don't mate guard shit in the west, most of their women don't even wear hijab and the ones that do are sucking cock while pretending to be religious.

i think your in delusion.

have you not seen the stats?

muzzie women are the biggest white men worshippers in the world

the fact their men try to mateguard them makes them want white cock even more

Muslims don't mate guard shit in the west, most of their women don't even wear hijab and the ones that do are sucking cock while pretending to be religious.
They definitely dont. I see tons of paki foids with absolutely no hijab and loads of makeup in England. They all wanna get railed by BWC.

i think your in delusion.

have you not seen the stats?

muzzie women are the biggest white men worshippers in the world

the fact their men try to mateguard them makes them want white cock even more
What stats? Show me a single statistic from a western country that shows that for every Pakistani Male with a white woman there are 2+ Pakistani women with a white man. You can't.

Read it and weep retards:

Pakis and Bangladeshis cuck cumskins in the UK. Statistical fact. Imagine looking at all this evidence and going "Pakis have it worse than Chinks" LMFAAAAAO. So nothing to complain about.

Muslim Arabs, Pakistanis, etc do NOT live on the same plane of existence in the west as SEAs, rices, or even currys. In particular, they do not get cucked to oblivion. For every Arab woman in the west who is jumping on a BWC there's a dozen white foids who are jumping on BMC. Yes, in both scenarios the absolute numbers are small BUT it's a completely difference plane of existence to say Filipenis males, where for every Filipenis male who has a white foid there are 1000000000000000000000000000000000 Filepenis females who are BWC only. Currys have it slightly better only because our women are not desired. In short, if you're a shitskin from a mateguarding race you have nothing to complain about, even if you have only a 0.00001% chance of getting a cumskin foid that's nothing to cry about as you can always fall back to your own women.
@Repulsive123

Most of the "Muslim" whores I see here in the white west are sluts without hijab who will suck any white penis that offers them a financially secure life.

Most of the "Muslim" whores I see here in the white west are sluts without hijab who will suck any white penis that offers them a financially secure life.
I posted stats above to the contrary. My personal observations align with those stats too.

I posted stats above to the contrary. My personal observations align with those stats too.
And you really think that would be representative? Just because someone writes statistics on something doesn't say anything about the method used to collect data. Who signed up for these studies? People who have been reached by the questioners or who even want to be subjected to a survey. In my country, according to my observation, at least 70% of all women who do not belong to my race are Arabs with a hijab.

And you really think that would be representative? Just because someone writes statistics on something doesn't say anything about the method used to collect data. Who signed up for these studies? People who have been reached by the questioners or who even want to be subjected to a survey. In my country, according to my observation, at least 70% of all women who do not belong to my race are Arabs with a hijab.
It's based on UK census 2011. LMFAO at thinking Paki and Arab foids are all getting with cumskins.

Those stats are only for relationships. Theres probably dozens of paki foids who get railed on tinder by BWCs weekly, plus how do you know that its specifically white foids who those asians are getting with? Look at how many white other men are in inter ethnic relationships, the bar mogs indian and paki men.

It's based on UK census 2011. LMFAO at thinking Paki and Arab foids are all getting with cumskins.
Ok. One thing stands out about “other whites”. "other" white women there have more of a tendency to sleep with niggers. Is it because of their low social status or their poor treatment as immigrants that they are more open to other declassed immigrants, even if they are far below them racially?

Ok. One thing stands out about “other whites”. "other" white women there have more of a tendency to sleep with niggers. Is it because of their low social status or their poor treatment as immigrants that they are more open to other declassed immigrants, even if they are far below them racially?
In the UK I'd assume "other white" means Slavs, who get cucked everywhere and by everyone apart from maybe SEAs.

In the UK I'd assume "other white" means Slavs, who get cucked everywhere and by everyone apart from maybe SEAs.
These people often have the habit of immigrating to Western countries without any significant language skills and then do not often end up in the lower class. So my theory can be correct that women from this environment in particular are more inclined to sleep with niggers because white chads use them at best as short-term sex toys and then dump them.

Dude theres no point arguing with a 2011 cencus because 12 years is a long time since then. Tinder and OF have been rampant in the last decade.

Dude theres no point arguing with a 2011 cencus because 12 years is a long time since then. Tinder and OF have been rampant in the last decade.
But that doesn't change the fact that immigrants from Eastern European shitholes end up in the same British slums as immigrants from Africa and the Middle East. British Chads don't want to have anything to do with lower class sluts, so in the end these partially white sluts from Eastern Europe only have subhumans left to reproduce.

Slavic women are generally open to sleeping with non white men including currys

But that doesn't change the fact that immigrants from Eastern European shitholes end up in the same British slums as immigrants from Africa and the Middle East. British Chads don't want to have anything to do with lower class sluts, so in the end these partially white sluts from Eastern Europe only have subhumans left to reproduce.
British chads wouldnt marry them but they'd most likely fuck them, tbh. These partially white foids are maybe foids that ethnics have the best chance with in the white category.

British chads wouldnt marry them but they'd most likely fuck them, tbh. These partially white foids are maybe foids that ethnics have the best chance with in the white category.
so lifefuel for currys and niggers

This is kinda cope, MENA foids not only worship white cock but they worship blacks too, especially in France where they are whores for niggers.

They're just more discreet about it but you're coping otherwise

This is kinda cope, MENA foids not only worship white cock but they worship blacks too, especially in France where they are whores for niggers.

They're just more discreet about it but you're coping otherwise
Cope