Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The expendability of males on the altar of the foid

jfl @ those turkish subhumans

Foids are entitled which is why they should be genocided. (in video game)

the sad truth is that humans evolved this way because it's better for the species to let the females survive. a single man produces enough sperm to repopulate the entire planet every time he cooms, so the optimal strategy is to let almost every male die and have all the females live.

i've also seen it hypothesized that this is why the okc experiment showed that 80% of women will only fuck 20% of men. since we don't actually need most men to reproduce to keep the species alive, it's best if all the women were only impregnated by a small minority of men with the best genes. This is also why geniuses and turbo-autists are usually male, it's the result of men's traits being far more variable than women's traits so that the 20% of men will truly be the best they can be (which also leads to the other 80% having a bunch of undesirable traits but it doesn't matter since they won't reproduce anyways).

civilizations forced people into monogamous couples and that's what made it possible for most men to have a chance in the past, but that's all going away now because nobody gets married anymore (and even the ones that do don't take it seriously).

Foids have no real attachment to anyone, especially in the modern day; they hop from man to man constantly vying for finding the more attractive men, making it their sole reason to exist, while although I don't agree with the man, he's at least complex enough to sacrifice himself to do what he sees as protecting his family. :feelsclown:

They got what they fucking deserve for putting so much faith into foids.

They got what they fucking deserve for putting so much faith into foids.
Woman only Care About Pleasure and your Resources . Your Cockroachy " Life means nothing to Them you might aswell be Trash.

Honestly, what do these poor fucks even get out of being married to foids that don’t care about them?

Even if I could get married, I don’t see the fucking point. I think I’d rather fuck hookers for the rest of my days and die alone then this bullshit.

delusional fools

Woman only Care About Pleasure and your Resources . Your Cockroachy " Life means nothing to Them you might aswell be Trash.
For a woman man is just another stepping stone, if she can climb higher by leaving you to die, she will do it in a heartbeat.

women live life on easy mode so of course they want to live and beta provider men want to die for obvious reasons