Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The existence of trannies is terrifying

sub6 women already look like trannies without makeup unironically

I remember this happened to a veteran in Thailand.
He got a BJ from a tranny thinking it was a female and then when he found out it was a tranny he killed the tranny.

Seems sensible. Its literally worse than heterosexual rape. It should be illegal to disguise your race or gender and legal to kill homosexual men.

Disgusting degenerates

I was at a nightclub a while ago, I usually hit the dance floor when I get sufficiently drunk because I like to get close to the foids even though they usually push me away when I try to dance with them.

To my surprise one of them, a thai girl, actually responds positively and starts dancing with me. It was crowded and smoky so I couldn't see very good, my vision was also impaired by the alcohol. Anyways we probably danced for about 10 minutes and I felt ecstatic as fuck thinking that I'm finally gonna make it until she leans in closer and says "I'm a boy".

I just walked away without saying anything, my mind was in total shambles after my sense of well being dropped from its peak to literal bottom in 10 minutes.
Jesus Christ, that's absolutely terrifying.

I remember this happened to a veteran in Thailand.
He got a BJ from a tranny thinking it was a female and then when he found out it was a tranny he killed the tranny.

This is why you don't pay for half assed shit like a blow job and you always request all clothes come off, now I'll still have to do some research about how a post op vag looks just incase lol

I was at a nightclub a while ago, I usually hit the dance floor when I get sufficiently drunk because I like to get close to the foids even though they usually push me away when I try to dance with them.

To my surprise one of them, a thai girl, actually responds positively and starts dancing with me. It was crowded and smoky so I couldn't see very good, my vision was also impaired by the alcohol. Anyways we probably danced for about 10 minutes and I felt ecstatic as fuck thinking that I'm finally gonna make it until she leans in closer and says "I'm a boy".

I just walked away without saying anything, my mind was in total shambles after my sense of well being dropped from its peak to literal bottom in 10 minutes.

link to the story
https://www.queerty.com/u-s-marine-...trans-filipina-in-trans-panic-attack-20141015

>Police say 19-year-old Private First Class Joseph Scott Pemberton met 26-year-old Jennifer Laude, a transgender woman, at a Manila nightclub late Saturday night and later took her to a hotel in nearby Olongapo City.

>Laude was found strangled to death in the hotel room shortly after the two arrived, and witnesses from the nightclub believe it’s because Pemberton didn’t know Laude was transgender. Police believe this fact could have angered him to the point of murder.

I was thinking about the same thing. It's going to get progressively more difficult to spot these freaks since the (((medicine))) surrounding this disgusting phenomenon is getting increasingly more advanced.

https://www.queerty.com/u-s-marine-...trans-filipina-in-trans-panic-attack-20141015

>Police say 19-year-old Private First Class Joseph Scott Pemberton met 26-year-old Jennifer Laude, a transgender woman, at a Manila nightclub late Saturday night and later took her to a hotel in nearby Olongapo City.

>Laude was found strangled to death in the hotel room shortly after the two arrived, and witnesses from the nightclub believe it’s because Pemberton didn’t know Laude was transgender. Police believe this fact could have angered him to the point of murder.
based tbh, anyone would be angered to the point of murder by that shit, he just had the balls to act on it :dab:

also "trans filipina" :soy: more like filipino tranny faggot
I was thinking about the same thing. It's going to get progressively more difficult to spot these freaks since the (((medicine))) surrounding this disgusting phenomenon is getting increasingly more advanced.

tbh there's already trannymaxxing children that will be impossible to spot in the upcoming generation. fortunately the average current day trannie still has the face of a truck driver wearing makeup, but still

the degeneracy is just mind boggling, meanwhile, iters are worried about men being attracted to 17 year olds

Last edited: