Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The existence of trannies is terrifying

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Imagine you ascend, you find a foid who's bellow average and doesn't have a nice body, but hey beggars can't be choosers, right? Only to later find out that it's not a foid at all, this could hypothetically happen to someone here.

Last edited:
I remember this happened to a veteran in Thailand.
He got a BJ from a tranny thinking it was a female and then when he found out it was a tranny he killed the tranny.

Transgender "women" is when the coping gets too hard.

Transgender "women" is when the coping gets too hard.
1540393428991.jpg

He got a BJ from a tranny thinking it was a female and then when he found out it was a tranny he killed the tranny.
Based

Train yourself to recognize them

Train yourself to recognize them
They're generally easy to recognize, but sometimes you can't tall apart a feminine man and an ugly female.

Look at the jawline, adams apple, shoulders, muscle density, and hips. When in doubt it’s a dude with boobs.

The chances of this happening are extremely low.

Imagine you ascend, you find a foid who's bellow average and doesn't have a nice body, but hey beggars can't be choosers, right? Only to later find out that it's not a foid at all, this could hypothetically happen to someone here.
99% of trannies just look like guys with makeup/ really fucked up men. They all look retarded I would slap the shit out of one gladly tbh.

99% of trannies just look like guys with makeup/ really fucked up men. They all look retarded I would slap the shit out of one gladly tbh.
What if you meet the 1%?

if you cant identify a tranny (they're very easy to identify) then you're probably bluepilled. sad but true

When you find out the chick that sucked your dick is a dude named Rick

Fuck I'm at high risk. My ideal waifu has a flat chest, neutral look and a tomboyish personality.

They’re pretty easy to identify, especially in real life. The only reason pictures of them even half “pass” is because they have so much makeup and filters, both of which wouldn’t work irl because the makeup would be too much layering and it’d be too hot and filters because it’s on a device.

Thankfully most of the time you can tell the difference most men cant get a sex change and convince people they are originally female

One way to tell if it's a tranny is if the person in question doesn't immediately see you as a dickless subhuman because you're not chad... that's a sign of a male brain. Obviously if a dick is pulled out, fists are pulled out and not the rubber kind. The axe wound fake vaginas are a dead giveaway, they look even worse than roasties.

One way to tell if it's a tranny is if the person in question doesn't immediately see you as a dickless subhuman because you're not chad... that's a sign of a male brain. Obviously if a dick is pulled out, fists are pulled out and not the rubber kind. The axe wound fake vaginas are a dead giveaway, they look even worse than roasties.
Unless youre a betabucks. Then you have the absolute best personality.

Unless youre a betabucks. Then you have the absolute best personality.
I'm pretty sure foids see betabuxxers as dickless subhumans. A chadlite betabux is a subhuman in the eyes of a foid who had only fucked legit chads.

I'm pretty sure foids see betabuxxers as dickless subhumans. A chadlite betabux is a subhuman in the eyes of a foid who had only fucked legit chads.
I dont think that most betabuxx relationships last long because of that.

I dont think that most betabuxx relationships last long because of that.
Also because:

Stacy just hit the wall, she's always had it all Two Prozacs a day, her dad's a CPA Her dreams went out the door, when she turned 24
She's been with 30 men, but 3 were only friends She was gonna be an actress, have her own TV show You can see her shake her ass in a rap music video Her yellow STD's is now the enemy, looks at her average life A nothing, has-been, alright

Also because:

Stacy just hit the wall, she's always had it all Two Prozacs a day, her dad's a CPA Her dreams went out the door, when she turned 24
She's been with 30 men, but 3 were only friends She was gonna be an actress, have her own TV show You can see her shake her ass in a rap music video Her yellow STD's is now the enemy, looks at her average life A nothing, has-been, alright
Based and Negative XPpilled

Avatars 3ms3O2XipW9DDylU 9pEvCQ t500x500

Trap tech is getting better, but it's still not advanced that much. They're easy to spot. Huge hands, broad shoulders, big feet, voice, and the way they walk(Like a bad exaggerated caricature of a woman's strut). I used to work at a hotel that was in the heart of freakville so I had to get good at spotting them. Had several guests get into fights when they brought their freak back up to their room. Only way you get fooled is if you're piss drunk.

traps are telltale sign of how fucked up society has become, transgenderism is just socially accepted insanity.

They’re pretty easy to identify, especially in real life. The only reason pictures of them even half “pass” is because they have so much makeup and filters, both of which wouldn’t work irl because the makeup would be too much layering and it’d be too hot and filters because it’s on a device.
This. 99.99% of trannies are just men in wigs. Don't get fooled by their memes.

Is that him?

Over for ricecels.

He even has the ricecel glasses.

Those are the photos he uploaded to his last.fm etc anyway. I am surprised he is not on this forum tbh. Being a ricecel in the West is brutal.

4d480004df28deed1621329697dd0e5e

Those are the photos he uploaded to his last.fm etc anyway. I am surprised he is not on this forum tbh. Being a ricecel in the West is brutal.

View attachment 243889
I'm legit a fan of him now that I know he's a ricecel.

No wonder foids hate him so much, if chad made the exact same songs they would even admit it's true as they orbit him.

@slavcel11 thoughts?

I'm legit a fan of him now that I know he's a ricecel.

No wonder foids hate him so much, if chad made the exact same songs they would even admit it's true as they orbit him.
Exactly, for the same reason that Chad can get a hookup by simply saying "sup, your digits?" on Tinder. Just oozing with personality. They really don't care what you say, they only care that you are Chad.

Exactly, for the same reason that Chad can get a hookup by simply saying "sup, your digits?" on Tinder. Just oozing with personality. They really don't care what you say, they only care that you are Chad.
Then the foids will say that the chads aren't like that and it's the normies who are like that... the normies say it's not true and "alpha is a mindset" or some brainwashed coping bullshit.

Thought I was the only one that fucked with NegativeXP. Reading the twitter comments with all the pissed soys is hilarious. He's not saying anything new. Hell Chris Brown makes a song saying These hos ain't loyal and it's a hit. Some ugly non-sexhaver says the same shit and people are jumping down his throat. :lul:

Then the foids will say that the chads aren't like that and it's the normies who are like that... the normies say it's not true and "alpha is a mindset" or some brainwashed coping bullshit.
Yep page out of the normie playbook fren

How? You can always tell instantly. The voice, the Adam's apple, the hands, the neck. Even the overcompensating gestures and the way they act. I've never seen a tranny that actually looks, talks, and walks like a foid. They're basically faggots in drag. Also if you get to that point, feet don't change either from hormones.

How? You can always tell instantly. The voice, the Adam's apple, the hands, the neck. Even the overcompensating gestures and the way they act. I've never seen a tranny that actually looks, talks, and walks like a foid. They're basically faggots in drag. Also if you get to that point, feet don't change either from hormones.
Most of the time this is true, there are a few that are less easy to spot.

Trannies are just a sign that humanity is broken, there's no hope.

Basado

One more reason to be standardcel, as rare is tranny who looks so good, that standardcel could be fooled

What If she looks like that (already posted yesterday but who cares)?
98c065ea552cc030729f7e825f2d5884 XL

Trannies are disgusting

I was at a nightclub a while ago, I usually hit the dance floor when I get sufficiently drunk because I like to get close to the foids even though they usually push me away when I try to dance with them.

To my surprise one of them, a thai girl, actually responds positively and starts dancing with me. It was crowded and smoky so I couldn't see very good, my vision was also impaired by the alcohol. Anyways we probably danced for about 10 minutes and I felt ecstatic as fuck thinking that I'm finally gonna make it until she leans in closer and says "I'm a boy".

I just walked away without saying anything, my mind was in total shambles after my sense of well being dropped from its peak to literal bottom in 10 minutes.

yeah its pretty sad tbh, fuck trannies, if their suicide rate was 100% instead of 40% or something, the world would be a much better place