Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The evolutionary purpose of unattractive men

N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/iLX_r_WPrIw

From the evolutionary standpoint unattractive men are crucial to sustainability of society. The purpose of unattractive men is to be altruistic and to sacrifice themselves to protect their family ( i.e. Chads babies) According to this computer simulation that I posted above, the altruistic gene completely overpowered the cowardly gene. Which means that our purpose is nothing more than die while Chad gets to impregnate women. We reject this of course, because we wish to have Chads purpose, which means we carry the cowardice gene.

That's why normies try to brainwash us with the "personality" meme, they are trying to pressure us into sacrificing ourselfes so that Chads babies will have a better life, and they hate us because we don't.

Biological determinism pill is always extra brutal

Just be a cuck bro
Yep. That's why cucks exist, because the evolution favors them over non cucks. So if you want to fullfil your evolutionary purpose and pass on your genes indirectly, just be a Chads bodyguard while he fucks your crush. Brootal

i cant believe it im fucking ugly

its retarded that even unattractive females get a free pass to reproduce, ensuring the next generation of incels.

its retarded that even unattractive females get a free pass to reproduce, ensuring the next generation of incels.
Nature is cruel. What can ya do? All we can do is spread the blackpill and hope for a revolution when the system goes into overdrive. Feudalistic Russia also had a big happening. People dont want to be cucks(serfs) forever.

Subhumans above 5/10 can try this: marry a single mom, impregnate her, raise your kid along with Chad's. A decent deal if one is fixated on reproduction as their primary purpose.

If roasties rather raise Chad spawn alone than with you, it's truly over.

View: https://youtu.be/iLX_r_WPrIw

From the evolutionary standpoint unattractive men are crucial to sustainability of society. The purpose of unattractive men is to be altruistic and to sacrifice themselves to protect their family ( i.e. Chads babies) According to this computer simulation that I posted above, the altruistic gene completely overpowered the cowardly gene. Which means that our purpose is nothing more than die while Chad gets to impregnate women. We reject this of course, because we wish to have Chads purpose, which means we carry the cowardice gene.

That's why normies try to brainwash us with the "personality" meme, they are trying to pressure us into sacrificing ourselfes so that Chads babies will have a better life, and they hate us because we don't.

Nature is cruel. What can ya do? All we can do is spread the blackpill and hope for a revolution when the system goes into overdrive.
It's simple we should go against the heavens and destroy nature, modify and control it to our advantage.

Subhumans above 5/10 can try this: marry a single mom, impregnate her, raise your kid along with Chad's. A decent deal if one is fixated on reproduction as their primary purpose.

Yeah, that could be the way for a lot of the people here.

Raising chad's child is like playing a game with a game already started even if you edit the savegame it won't change that much

View: https://media.giphy.com/media/ffBiQjN4E2nNm/giphy.gif

Problem with that simulation is that’s only true for simplistic societies, human society is way, WAY more complex than that, plus our females are not (currently) even choosing for the ultimate improver of the fitness function, intelligence

Females in our species were not designed to be able choose ideal males by themselves, it was a choice made by their family taking into account your status, resources and personality

Last edited:
Problem with that simulation is that’s only true for simplistic societies, human society is way, WAY more complex than that, plus our females are not (currently) even choosing for the ultimate improver of the fitness function, intelligence

Females in our species were not designed to be able choose ideal males by themselves, it was a choice made by their family taking into account your status, resources and personality
High iq

Raising chad's child is like playing a game with a game already started even if you edit the savegame it won't change that much

View: https://media.giphy.com/media/ffBiQjN4E2nNm/giphy.gif

if reproduction is prioritized over degrading yourself (by cucking). Ideally a man is to marry a virgin, make his kid and grow old with her; when he is in his late 30s or 40s, this is an impossible event. Such a (non Chad) man who desperately want a family/kid has no other option than the above.

He can throw $$$ at 20s women and get a night's worth of it, but nobody would want to settle down with him.

Yeah, that could be the way for a lot of the people here.
It has always been but with OnlyFans I asure you that less subhumans will have a chance.

Why do you fuckers always got to make some pseudoscientific reason to why "we're born to be cucked" or "only chad reproduces" or some gay shit?

The only reason we're here and seen as ugly is because women should never have the ability to chose a mate. For 98% of human history women where told who to fuck. Your tribe won a war against her tribe? She gets raped. You payed her father with cows or land? She's yours. You go to the same church and she's unmarried? Prove yourself to her father and she's yours.

Why do you fuckers always got to make some pseudoscientific reason to why "we're born to be cucked" or "only chad reproduces" or some gay shit?

The only reason we're here and seen as ugly is because women should never have the ability to chose a mate. For 98% of human history women where told who to fuck. Your tribe won a war against her tribe? She gets raped. You payed her father with cows or land? She's yours. You go to the same church and she's unmarried? Prove yourself to her father and she's yours.
I was just thinking something like the last bit, where how my parents want me to behave would be more viable if I had to win the favor of a father to get a foid rather than having to be at the mercy of the food herself.

I was just thinking something like the last bit, where how my parents want me to behave would be more viable if I had to win the favor of a father to get a foid rather than having to be at the mercy of the food herself.
This is ultimately the truth. Our culture pretends like female choice is somewhat similar to old-school ideals of mate choice even though female freedom has completely destroyed the traditional way a man could work his way to vagina.

Nah, don’t do that man, don’t make me feel like if i had a purpose.

This is ultimately the truth. Our culture pretends like female choice is somewhat similar to old-school ideals of mate choice even though female freedom has completely destroyed the traditional way a man could work his way to vagina.
Of course, I'm told this by my BOOMER parents.