Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The events of 2017 have traumatized me

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
In 2017 ive saw so many tyrones and chads on the teenage center Holding Hands with prime stacies

Every chad and tyrone had a ridiculous wide shoulder Frame along with a enormous height

That was the time when the blackpill took over me completely, ive realized that i can Workout so much i want but i will never look like them....

My growth plates where fused way to early because of excessive Estrogen.....

They where all athletic and strong, while i was fat my whole life until ive lost a lot of weight, but even then i was Nothing than a skinnyfat ugly incel with excessive loose skin

I wish someone would go ER in my city

The blackpill took me in 2018.

I think I became aware of the blackpill around January last year...but never fully accepted it until September.

It's hard to fix years of denial and conditioning. Years of self-loathing and torment and indoctrination.

Now I realize that I'm not at fault for being born subhuman.

Some men live, some don't. It's a cruel reality, but it's something I've accepted long ago.

You don't truly live if you're not 7/10 6'0"+.

What's a teenage center?

The same time happened to me, right after I tried looksmaxing

it is some kind of place where teenagers hang out playing shit or studying etc
I can't imagine the amount of suicidefuel, young chads half your age flirting with their classmates and shit, teens having fun and enjoying their prime. It's a good thing we don't have that where I live

I can't imagine the amount of suicidefuel, young chads half your age flirting with their classmates and shit, teens having fun and enjoying their prime. It's a good thing we don't have that where I live
Indeed it is suifuel. we don't have it here either but I know those places.fuck them.