Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The EU's 1984: The reason populism will lose in Europe and democracy will die

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
With the growth of the populist nationalist across Europe, many on the right are hopeful that the tides are finally turning against the left and the EU, and that within the next 4-12 years the EU will probably collapse. Here is why this won't happen:

The EU, will probably just ban populism. And all anti-EU parties for that matter.

I am dead fucking serious. They have already demonstrated that they don't care about democracy, and already they are taking efforts to take away free speech from people so that they can't complain about the EU. But that won't be enough. After a while, the EU will start creating new laws that make it illegal to be against immigration and will declare all populist rhetoric a form of hate crime. Not just vile neo-nazis mind you, but just the mere act of not wanting open borders and being against immigration. They will probably call it something along the lines of "Fight the right-wing extremist law!" or something along those lines. Then later, they will become even bolder and make all nationalist sentiment illegal as well, and declare that being anti-EU counts as nationalism and is thus a form of hate to be banned.

And the worst part, is that because traditional political parties within individual member states fear the loss of power that comes with the rise of populism, they will probably be perfectly happy with enforcing these laws, since it would basically give them a free excuse to get rid of their enemies and thus bring back the status quo of old. Don't think for a second that the traditional political parties won't jump on the chance to ban the new populist parties if they become dangerous to them. And after a while they might even start banning populist parties on the left as well.

And then, with all the populist parties (left or right) now no longer being allowed to run for offices of senate, the EU will have a large army of loyalists within the governments of individual nation states willing to suck their dick, thus paving the way for a European wide dictatorship headed by Brussels. An EU army will then be created, and it will be used to hold individual nations in check if they attempt to leave. This is the EU's end game. Total control.

Don't think for a second that the current rise of populism in Europe means shit. None of it will matter, because soon enough it will all be banned anyway. 1984 is coming.

I always thought it telling that Merkel is ashamed of her nation’s flag.

Europe can only be saved through undemocratic and violent means.

Bump because this thread did not get the attention it deserved.

Bump because this thread did not get the attention it deserved.
Indeed

I'll shotgun myself if I ever presence such an orwellian dictatorship, seriously

wouldn't shotguns be banned bro
The ultimate blackpill, can't even suicide properly, roping is too painful, i'd just jump from an eleventh floor or some shit

I used to get sad about Europe getting raped but now I don't give a fuck. Most Eurocucks are pretentious, superiority complex having faggots that just sit back while this is happening.

The ultimate blackpill, can't even suicide properly, roping is too painful, i'd just jump from an eleventh floor or some shit
as an ausfag I'm amazed shotguns aren't banned in Spain tbh, because they sure as hell are for most people who aren't farmers here
Does being poor stop your country from going full nanny state?

as an ausfag I'm amazed shotguns aren't banned in Spain tbh, because they sure as hell are for most people who aren't farmers here
Does being poor stop your country from going full nanny state?
I could go full nanny but I don't want to, I want to get my own money and try get rich but I guess a poor's man life will be poor

I embrace the collapse. Let the normies be enslaved due to their stupidity

I used to get sad about Europe getting raped but now I don't give a fuck. Most Eurocucks are pretentious, superiority complex having faggots that just sit back while this is happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back