Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The ethnic privilege

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I said in an earlier post I will talk about this so here it is

The ethnic privilege is a motivational and psychological privilege ethnics have (i.e. people from non white backgrounds)

Basically they can shame women or men or whoever into accepting them by using societal norms like preventing racism

Ethnics can point out racism to someone

Part of "the game" or jestermaxxing is too woo or amuse or shame or guilt a woman into dating you

Ethnic people have this privilege where they can shame/guilt a woman into possibly dating them; they can't actually do this all that much but yeah women can and the reason I say they can't actually do this is because women have too much protection and too many options for men to even make a move

Even white people can try this to gain supporters in places where they're supposed to be accepted or even dating; just be realistic and make half truths sound like the truth

It never worked for ascension, and I was always too high-inhib to try it off the Internet.

Y1

Y2

Plus like every advert on TV/youtube features a white woman with a non-white man.

The ethnic privilege is a motivational and psychological privilege ethnics have (i.e. people from non white backgrounds)

Basically they can shame women or men or whoever into accepting them by using societal norms like preventing racism

Part of "the game" or jestermaxxing is too woo or amuse or shame or guilt a woman into dating you

Ethnic people have this privilege where they can shame/guilt a woman into possibly dating them; they can't actually do this all that much but yeah women can and the reason I say they can't actually do this is because women have too much protection and too many options for men to even make a move

Even white people can try this to gain supporters in places where they're supposed to be accepted or even dating; just be realistic and make half truths sound like the truth
Foids will still exercise their power over mate selection to the maximum

Foids will still exercise their power over mate selection to the maximum
that's true; that's partly why this doesn't work but this can be applied to ostracization, etc. to a dumber audience to get whatever you want

Most ethnics live around other ethnics and not white soy liberals so this doesn't amount to all that much for the average one.

Maybe it works in some cucked college environment.

Most ethnics live around other ethnics and not white soy liberals so this doesn't amount to all that much for the average one.

Maybe it works in some cucked college environment.
yeah

only niggers can do this, but even then they know it's not a long term viable strategy because it just makes white people more sincerely racist in the long run

You forgot to add this only works for Tyrone