Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the EPITOME of male aesthetics

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
a5b66362d1.pnghttp:

Brad Pitts vampyric form?

Pussy wetter:

Screen_Shot_2015_12_20_at_00_56_29.png

LOL. No way. He's definitely aesthetic though but not the epitome of male aesthetics.

incelman said:
Pussy wetter:

Screen_Shot_2015_12_20_at_00_56_29.png

Sure

But aesthetics are not only about pussywetting. Looking like some kind of angelic figure must be incredible.

Sparky said:
Do you grow out your hair to copy him?

You can't copy prime vampire Pitt.

I grew my hair long before seeing him tho.

Zyros said:
Sure

But aesthetics are not only about pussywetting. Looking like some kind of angelic figure must be incredible.

Looking like an angel allows you to experinece an endless cycle of mental orgasms. You look yourself in the mirror and you feel high, then women valiadate you during your day so know you know for sure you look good, go home look yourself in mirror again get another high from it, go outside and repeat.

incelman said:
Looking like an angel allows you to experinece an endless cycle of mental orgasms. You look yourself in the mirror and you feel high, then women valiadate you during your day so know you know for sure you look good, go home look yourself in mirror again get another high from it, go outside and repeat.

If I was a 9/10 I would literally go out dressed in victorian clothes as my everyday attire.

Zyros said:
If I was a 9/10 I would literally go out dressed in victorian clothes as my everyday attire.

If you are a 9/10 everything you wear looks good on you. YOU are the fashion.