Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The epitome of female "depression"

LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Captain
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/depression/comments/igo4us/i_miss_his_touch/

This is taken from r/depression

JFL at foid problems, she's so "depressed" because she broke up with Chad.

meanwhile most people here haven't ever been in a relationship or had any female attention their entire lives

also notice how she says that she misses his "handsome face"

fucking retarded gender.

Last edited:
Depression because there's not enough chads.
Depression because there's too many unattractive males that dare to exist.

Depressed

Surprised that no soy has given awards to the post.

meanwhile most people here haven't ever been in a relationship or had any female attention their entire lives
fucking retarded gender.
Depression because there's not enough chads.
Depression because there's too many unattractive males that dare to exist.
Lifefuel tbh if my existence make them depressed. İk it gets me nowhere, though

Women can't experience the same sadness men face.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: It's hilarious bc I've been there myself and I spent minutes asking myself "did this just really happen?" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
You listened to a woman talk about depression?

Last edited:
Hope she kills herself. Dumb skank, tfu on her.

Brutal smoking pill.When I smoke people give me a kill yourself stare. :feelsbadman:

fucking retarded gender.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
just remembered that one time I comforted a fat foid in the mental Hospital because she had fake breakdown UGH
jfl
gave her a cringy as fuck hug

and she later on told everyone that she had sex all the time.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

Burning car wrecks bros, not a tear will be wasted, in the trash it goes, Nothing of value would be lost.

JFL. Meme gender.

Reminds me of a post I saw comparing male depression vs female deperssion on 4chan, can't find the screenshot but it was something like:

Female:
>technically I've had two boyfriends and 8 online boyfriends in my life, but i'm still lonely because i can't form a connection properly :(
>i haven't spoken to my friends in 2 days, i don't think they really like me
>when i was 14 i had an eating disorder for two weeks, I've sseen some shit :/

Male:
I haven't left the house in 3 months and haven't spoken to anyone in a year

JFL. Meme gender.

Reminds me of a post I saw comparing male depression vs female deperssion on 4chan, can't find the screenshot but it was something like:

Female:
>technically I've had two boyfriends and 8 online boyfriends in my life, but i'm still lonely because i can't form a connection properly :(
>i haven't spoken to my friends in 2 days, i don't think they really like me
>when i was 14 i had an eating disorder for two weeks, I've sseen some shit :/

Male:
I haven't left the house in 3 months and haven't spoken to anyone in a year
I remember that post

Like clockwork there's an incel in the comments:

She could have gotten another boyfriend in a snap of fingers but she only wants Chad.

Female depression comes when they want more attention than usual, foids have the minds of a jellyfish

fucking retarded gender.

The "meme gender" label is starting to sink in now. Are females genuinely incapable of complex abstract thought? I used to wonder if they were LARPing when they opened up about their problems and it was just about Chad and their ability to get Chad (such as problems relating to their body), but then a few months ago I realised something - if you look on obscure corners of the internet, like .co, 4chan, wizchan and maybe a handful of other websites, you can find socially marginalised men exercising their right to free speech and occasionally coming up with some high-IQ ideas, or discovering high-IQ ideas from thinkers and philosophers in recent or ancient history, in amongst the autistic screeching about women and other races
But for females....... Where are the underground communities for socially marginalised females? The only ones I know of are on Reddit, which are trufemcels, FDS and possibly RPW, but get this, every single aspect of their communities seem to borrow or steal things from male creations: terminology (foid becomes moid, roastie becomes wurstie, etc), concepts (Chad, Stacy, looksmaxxing, etc), even the rules which curiously mirror those of male communities.... The artwork that I've seen coming from these kinds of communities is childish and puerile, a shoddy attempt of reflecting a reality that they do not appear to fully understand, such as how we are all elite hackers from the evil I.N.C.E.L. terrorist hideout, who are obese or malnourished and wear fedoras and trenchcoats while yelling at our mothers for more chicken tenders, we know however that many of us are completely ordinary-looking dudes who might even go to the gym and have friends, but have some kind of physical or mental deformity that prevents us from ascending. EDIT: Aside from Reddit, I am also vaguely aware of certain group-chats that females may be a part of but are extremely private and kept a close secret by a given in-group, where they might share some of their true thoughts and feelings. The only hint of this that I saw when I was at university was when I was in a group project and one of the members was a quiet, liberal, somewhat creative female. One day she left her phone in the common room of our faculty, I found it and sent her friend who she was with at the time a message on NarcissistBook for her to come and pick it up. Before she arrived, I took a quick look at the lock screen and saw two group chats that I think were populated by females - one was called "pissy fingers" and the other was called "we all hate (female name)". I obviously couldn't access those group chats but it got me thinking
However there is something that I am aware of that makes me want to, dare I say, white-knight, or at least provide some kind of explanation for why this is the case - it is a quote from somebody, I've forgotten who, who said that "men are afraid that women will laugh at them, women are afraid that men will kill them": so, you can find males being open about their thoughts, feelings and experiences on obscure imageboards and forums like this one, but anonymously or under usernames, because we are afraid of getting doxxed and having white-knights harassing or attacking us. But for a female, the consequences of being open about their thoughts, feelings and experiences could result in them being excommunicated from their social circle or even physically attacked or killed by a male. A female's true thoughts, feelings and experiences is perhaps one of the most closely-guarded secrets of human history: I suspect that even in a female's personal diary, they would only write secrets in a politically-correct and socially acceptable way, in a kind of act of Foucaultian self-surveillance or in case the diary was discovered. Perhaps a female is under so much pressure to conform socially that cognitive dissonance becomes a kind of defence mechanism, to avoid any consequences
So, even when a woman is depressed or mentally sick, she cannot bring herself to admit what she is really thinking or feeling because of what might happen if she does...... Unless what she tells a therapist or a priest is her true thoughts and feelings. Even when a woman is acting out or "behaving like a bitch" she seems to be doing so in a controlled and socially-acceptable way, you can see this phenomenon in how many "alternative" females are basically copies of each other, a different flavor of the girls that they claim to not be like, this was the theme of Negative XP's song "Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Ruined An Entire Generation Of Women". It would probably be a blackpill a hundred times stronger than the scientific or atomic blackpill, and men have started wars for less
I'm aware of the concept of the witch, a label given to single, unmarried, childless middle-aged or old women: they may have ended up that way due to perceived or genuine wrongs done unto them by a society or its institutions that follow traditional Christian morality, so they have decided to find solace and create their own justice through the practice of some brand of "witchcraft". But even then, what would these women be hoping to accomplish through their spells and rituals? I'm not very educated or well-read on the subject of witches but I suspect that the goal of witchcraft would be to seduce and then ensnare a Chad to steal his life-force (i.e. his cum). Celibate men or monks have often produced great scientific or theological works throughout the ages, but I do not know if the same can be said of celibate women or nuns
One of the only creative works I've found that comes close to expressing a female's true thoughts and feelings is Valerie Solanas' "SCUM Manifesto", written in 1967. It actually does a pretty good job of predicting many societal changes that would take place over the next half-century. It is here if you want to read it: https://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/shivers/rants/scum.html

Last edited:
Screenshot 20200826 110630 Firefox

Looks like this is the full story. Jfl the memes write themselves. Imagine chad ditching you for a single mom :feelskek: No wonder she's so distraught

View attachment 326917

Looks like this is the full story. Jfl the memes write themselves. Imagine chad ditching you for a single mom :feelskek: No wonder she's so distraught
JFL redditors are so fucking petty and weird. Imagine being like 30 and writing this shit in your spare time

1st world problems.