Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the entirety of western comic book sales gets quintuple mogged by a single fucking manga series

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★

DC+Marvel+etc only sold 12.6 million issues,
Kimetsu no Yaiba sold 100 million
Japan population is only 126 million

Most brutal shit I've ever seen, guess I should watch it's anime adaptation.

Manga is super big in japan, way bigger than anime. Even normies read mangas.

It's similar to video games and hollywood movies. The most successful hollywood movie of all time would be kind of shitty by video game standards. Video games make almost double than all other entertainment industries combined (movies, music, books, etc).

Who even reads western comics anymore. I still remember when they included "Safespace and Snowflake" as their newest superheroes :feelskek:

We need a comic series based on Total Drama.

Destroyed. Western anything is just faggotry waiting to rot your brain anyway.

Who even reads western comics anymore. I still remember when they included "Safespace and Snowflake" as their newest superheroes :feelskek:
Niggawhat?

I Remember /co/ on 4chan was eternally seething because of this and how based a/ was about the whole thing.

Then the demon slayer movie came out and it mogged the living fuck out of ITSV nigger-Man and spider-stacy movie in terms of sales and popularity . then every tranny on there almost had a heart attack from seething. What a Great times it was.

:smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back