Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Entire World is Becoming Cucked....

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
Even countries that were once strongholds of traditionalism and family values are falling prey to the encroaching plague of radical leftism.

Case in point: Puerto Rico's governor, Ricardo Rossello, is resigning after weeks of hysterical protests following a leaked chat where he made "misogynistic" and "homophobic" remarks. Because of this, people took to the streets in vast numbers and called for the governor's head.

Apparently, being a "homophobe" and a "misogynist" is now the most heinous crime that can be committed anywhere in the world. In sane societies, gays were considered an abomination, and women were kept in their place. But, in 2019, an axe murderer is treated with more leniency than a man who defies the gay and feminist agenda. That's the way it works now. It used to be that protests were triggered by serious issues, like genocide and oppression. But, in the Twitter generation, a protest and media circus can erupt by a mere peep of "sexism" or "homophobia".

I predict the middle east is next. That's the final frontier for feminists to conquer, as it's the last region on earth that isn't cucked and has an indigenous culture.

So, this is the world we live in now. You're not having a bad dream or horrible acid trip. This is real. Take a good look. This is you.

What in the fuck is a Puerto Rico?

i love when they talking that they dont want discrimnation in nowadays world while discrimnation is getting bigger than years back and people like me or you guys losing while gaycels living good life but fuarrrrkkk they r discrimnated
What in the fuck is a Puerto Rico?
some third world shithole

Well Puerto Rico is a territory of burgerland I guess. I just assumed it was westernized.

Clone world clown world clown world

Well Puerto Rico is a territory of burgerland I guess. I just assumed it was westernized.
Westernized?? Just a few decades ago, a woman could be severely beaten and grounded by her father in Puerto Rico for being a slut. It was very patriarchal.

Last edited:
What in the fuck is google? :feelsseriously:

It's a US territory in the Caribbean
View attachment 134067
I know what Puerto Rico is
I was just joking bro, expressing how it's a random shithole no one cares about (no offense to Puerto Ricans, I myself live in a random shithole no one cares about).
I played Hearts of Iron for hundreds of hours lol, it would be weirder if I didn't know the location of that place and what it is
I really expected a more fervent response to this thread than I received. I'm starting to consider permanently leaving this forum. Too many low I.Q. cels and 14 year-olds.
:soy:
r/whoosh

Apparently, being a "homophobe" and a "misogynist" is now the most heinous crime that can be committed anywhere in the world. In sane societies, gays were considered an abomination, and women were kept in their place. But, in 2019, an axe murderer is treated with more leniency than a man who defies the gay and feminist agenda.
I was in an airport in fucking Dubai and they had this shit on CNN (cuck news network), and of course the headline was blatantly in favor of the protestors.
Thanks Jews, very cool.

Ebe974dc0e40d0b64c44611be5f926672b0fa14bdf8387cdb2e993e3566678c2

Also, VIVA LA RAZA
VIVA LA RAZA
VIVA LA RAZA

I was in an airport in fucking Dubai and they had this shit on CNN (cuck news network), and of course the headline was blatantly in favor of the protestors.
Thanks Jews, very cool.

View attachment 134069
Also, VIVA LA RAZA
VIVA LA RAZA
VIVA LA RAZA
Every. Fucking. Nation is falling in line with this far leftist agenda. It's beyond sickening to watch the entire global culture collapsing in front of your very eyes. It's surreal.

Women need to have freedom so they can buy useless shit and stop having children, unless they are poor Africans or whatever then they have to shit out mutts every year and move to Sweden.
Every. Fucking. Nation is falling in line with this far leftist agenda. It's beyond sickening to watch the entire global culture collapsing in front of your very eyes. It's surreal.

Women need to have freedom so they can buy useless shit and stop having children, unless they are poor Africans or whatever then they have to shit out mutts every year and move to Sweden.
Exactly. I'm not into conspiracy theories, but I strongly suspect that there was some kind of collusion between the government and the industrial complex in the early 80's to inject women into the workforce in large numbers. This doubled the number of job applicants, while the number of available jobs remained essentially the same, causing wages to plummet, and creating a permanent employer's market. This is why it became no longer possible to buy a house and raise a family on one income. When only men participated in the workforce, it was the norm to support a family on just one income.

(((Globohomo))) is real!

Never heard about Puerto Rico being a stronghold of traditionalism and family values

puerto rico, i know that name only from american movies

Sounds like a good time to nuke it

Because. Nobody. Is. Fighting. Back.
Only incels are able to do anything because chad has too much to loose and is afraid, the normalfags are cucked and afraid, and foids are not going to stop this. This is why they watch us. They know we are the only ones with balls left. We were always different after all.

WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK!!!

The whole world is cucked except Israel.

Because. Nobody. Is. Fighting. Back.
Only incels are able to do anything because chad has too much to loose and is afraid, the normalfags are cucked and afraid, and foids are not going to stop this. This is why they watch us. They know we are the only ones with balls left. We were always different after all.

WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK!!!
Real shit we are the chosen ones.

And thus the foundation continues to crumble

Globohomo isreal!

This is why I want to take myself out before things become worse, but I'm already too much of a pussy to do so.

It's an epidemic. You're old enough to remember how men used to be when they were normal.

This is why I want to take myself out before things become worse, but I'm already too much of a pussy to do so.
I know that feeling all too well :cryfeels: