Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Entire Male Facial Attractiveness Rating System Needs To Be Overhauled.

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Using the /10 rating system, requires it to be standardized to represent the gaussian distribution of male attractiveness. That requires a median which is supposedly 5/10, which is dead average, and a standard deviation to define significantly variant values from the median, to represent below or above average outliers. One idea is to create a standard deviation of 1.5 which is similar to the SD found on most IQ tests of 15. Just like IQ tests there will be a standard error range, I think with attractiveness pretty much everyone can be sorted as belonging within a certain decile. Then there need to be classifications for decile ranges, similar to how IQ tests classify, significantly below average, below average, average, and above average.

I propose the following classifications based on percentile. Every person can be easily distinguished into these categories objectively.

Truecel <1st to 10th percentile 3/10 or lower
Incel: 10th to 25th percentile 3-4/10
Low tier Normie: 25th to 50th percentile 4-5/10
Mid tier Normie: 50th to 75th percentile: 5-6/10
High tier normie: 75-85th percentile 6-6.5/10
Chadlite: 85-95th percentile 6.5-7.5/10
Chad >95th percentile 7.5+/10

Next, there are numerous factors ignored by PSL rating systems. These are facial harmony, trustworthiness of face, and neutral resting expression. All these factors need to be rated in overall facial ranking separately from facial features and bone structure and added in. Ratings from women should be weighted higher, but women must be informed of this classification beforehand, otherwise you will get bluepilled over-rating or the rare under-rating because of being ethnic, having resting bitch face, or looking low trust. Some people will rate higher and some lower, but this is generally because of being misinformed of rating scales. People who rate significantly differently from the majority should have their votes thrown out. Ratings from those who are well-versed in facial aesthetics should be weighed higher along with women of the same age group.

The ranking you talk about is more or less pretty much what I use, with a few smallish modifications... :feelshehe:

I also incorporate all of what you talk about in terms of harmony and resting expression into forming a facial score, usually since pictures show that already. :feelsjuice:

The ranking you talk about is more or less pretty much what I use, with a few smallish modifications... :feelshehe:

I also incorporate all of what you talk about in terms of harmony and resting expression into forming a facial score, usually since pictures show that already. :feelsjuice:
Most people don't rank this way nor understand percentiles and categories. I think harmony and resting expression should be graded separately and only weighted into the score significantly if it is extremely different from the median.

I think harmony and resting expression should be graded separately and only weighted into the score significantly if it is extremely different from the median.
I don't see why; factors into the overall appearance of a person anyways. :feelswhere:

I don't see why; factors into the overall appearance of a person anyways. :feelswhere:
which in turn influences how others perceive and treat you etc.
so i agree with you

I meant it should always be weighed in but in most cases won't significantly increase or decrease overall attractiveness significantly.

more like
0-5: undesirable by foids and normies
6-7: extremely hard dating life. or beta soycuck
8-9: easy dating life
it's that simple man. girls will love you if you're attractive. period.

more like
A chadlite having a extremely hard dating life? no way

A chadlite having a extremely hard dating life? no way
Yes way
I've seen too many of them dating and fucking far beneath their level
Chadlites (7/10 males) are becoming nearcels

According to this system, I’d fall in the incel category

more like
I agree. Adding other levels to this is overcomplicating it, because foids don't treat men differently than this. A 2 will have practically the same dating life a 5 will, just like an 8 and a 10 will have the same easy dating life..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back