Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The entire internet is complete dogshit now

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

beyond over
It's so painful to remember how the internet used to be in the 2000's and even the early 2010's. Everything is so censored and sterilized now, and almost all "engagement" on popular sites comes in the form of bots or shills. It's crazy to look through 4chan archives from 2012 or so and to see how much better the average content was. Now it's just bots and discord trannies raiding entire boards. The internet used to be a good cope for me but I've hated it for almost 8 years now. I still use it simply because I feel like there's nowhere else to go. But man, fuck what the internet has become....:feelsrope:

That's because every normie can now access the internet via phone.
In the beginning you had to have a) money and b) knowledge to enter the internet, it was was amazing because you didn't have retards on there.

In the beginning you had to have a) money and b) knowledge to enter the internet, it was was amazing because you didn't have retards on there.
richmoggers and IQ moggers...both are not truecels. the most truecels are retards.

It's so painful to remember how the internet used to be in the 2000's and even the early 2010's. Everything is so censored and sterilized now, and almost all "engagement" on popular sites comes in the form of bots or shills. It's crazy to look through 4chan archives from 2012 or so and to see how much better the average content was. Now it's just bots and discord trannies raiding entire boards. The internet used to be a good cope for me but I've hated it for almost 8 years now. I still use it simply because I feel like there's nowhere else to go. But man, fuck what the internet has become....:feelsrope:
Bots make around 50% of the whole internet

complete nonesense
now the biggest poorcels and most austistic retards can use the internet which is a good think. I mean your on .is so you should be happy that such truecels can use it now.

There's a certain lack of intelligence or self awareness in normies that disgusts me to a very extreme degree.

Social media is angering to anyone who's not an NPC. If not angering then it's boring

True. In order to "go online" you had to be seated at a desk and willing to wait for the websites to load (which took forever). Smartphones allowed normies to be in the bathroom at a nightclub or something and browse the internet from right there. This is why gatekeeping is always a good thing

The limitations in accessing the internet acted as a natural normalfag filter, especially on Friday nights and Saturday nights. You knew damn well that anyone who was posting on forums on a Friday night was based and non-normie

you have all truecels on ignore? Thats not good for a .is user
I try to have poor, autistic retards on ignore, yes. I don't need to be bothered with their nonsense and brainrot.

I didn’t get to experience the glory days

I try to have poor, autistic retards on ignore, yes. I don't need to be bothered with their nonsense and brainrot.
you know your on a incel forum right? its for brainrotters and autistic losers

most incels are turbocels that rot all day here and brainrotting their whole lifes in their rooms.
austistic ugly loser cel = turbo-incel

most incels are turbocels that rot all day here and brainrotting their whole lifes in their rooms.
austistic ugly loser cel = turbo-incel
There are many smart and hard working incels, too.
Too many have left this brainrot forum, tho.

Too many have left this brainrot forum, tho.
fakelcels yes. truecels never could reach something in their life. Its impossible to go to uni or go to other social circles like working as a truecel.

fakelcels yes. truecels never could reach something in their life. Its impossible to go to uni or go to other social circles like working as a truecel.

I think you vastly underestimate how many people are incels in 2024

many have left this forum, not because they ascended, but because it's just too much brainrot spam

2005-2012 internet was the best especially YouTube.

i agree and somewhat disagree. I agree that the phones ruined the internet because they basically normalized subscriptions for everything, nowadays if u want to use anything even remotely good you have to pay for it. I think computers compared to playstation and other platforms are far cheaper and better, the newest iphone is like 400-700$ with that money u could build a decent pc.

i still had some fun in the last few years but 2024... it all became shit

2005-2012 internet was the best especially YouTube.
yeah you actually had good content unlike todays clickbaits and garbage adhd seizure inducing edits. Everything just feels so fake nowadays thanks to normoloids bringing their fake and garbage brainrot to youtube and of course modern youtubers being completely uncreative self entitled morons. You watch one youtube video uve seen a million since they all copy each other.

yeah you actually had good content unlike todays clickbaits and garbage adhd seizure inducing edits. Everything just feels so fake nowadays thanks to normoloids bringing their fake and garbage brainrot to youtube and of course modern youtubers being completely uncreative self entitled morons. You watch one youtube video uve seen a million since they all copy each other.
iirc all this clickbait degenerate content become the norm around 2014-2015

I used to be able to look up Holocaust revisionism on Google and find badass custom fanmade music videos for my favorite songs.

I didn't have to go alt sites, and Myspace was actually pretty cool.

Internet games aka addicting games.com was my staple growing up

Total agreement OP

The internet peaked in the mid/late 2000's