Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The English language doesn't have enough words to describe how much I hate sexually active people

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
Human language can't express how much I hate sexually active people, they don't belong to my species, I feel like a homo incelis.

I can't believe sex doesn't change you, that sex is not a big deal, that's a lie people tell us to make us feel better and not get violent, the truth is that it must change you over time, there is something incredible and inimaginable about letting other person see you naked, touching their genitals... imagine being confortable with something like that, imagine the kind of person you need to be for that to happen, it's a confusing concept. If you achieve to do something as inimaginable as that, making other person be confortable with that... you have to be some kind of übermensh in my eyes.

Okay, maybe what I'm saying now seems confusing even for you, but I want you to understand that sex and romance make me confused, I'm an ignorant about all that. The point is that sexually active people do something that, for me, is unimaginable, it's like a dream, an impossible fantasy, like being able to fly, yet they do it so easily, casually, frequently and with an ease that I find just mind-blowing and disgusting.

That's why I don't see them as equals, and I hate them so much. And I hate sexually active women more than sexually active men, precisely because they make me even more confused, and they make me remember other people live in a completely different reality, while I live in a small bubble, I'll never experience all those things they experience in this bubble I'm forced to live, I will never know what they know, I will never see what they see and I will never experience what they experience.

My life is limited in this bubble, and I know less about life than most teens who are several years younger than me. I hate this limitations, I hate them.

understandable

visualizing myself actually reaching and pulling down a woman's underwear makes me feel like i'm about to pass out or die and i'm like 30

imagine doing that when you were like 14

understandable

visualizing myself actually reaching and pulling down a woman's underwear makes me feel like i'm about to pass out or die and i'm like 30

imagine doing that when you were like 14
Yes, absolutely. Like, imagine pulling down a woman's underwear with that woman literally enjoying it instead of getting angry, like, seriously, what kind of reality do these people live in?

14yo teens mog me with their life experience, even though they are significantly younger than me, they aren't even adults, yet they still mog me with their superiority, and the more I think about it, the more I feel I'm going to lose my mind.

Women don't a fuck if men like us are suffering from touch starvation or loneliness

No need for languages. Let guns and bombs do the talking.

Why hate something as natural as gravity?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back