Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The "energy/positive thinking" gaslight.

Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

終わりだ。
Anyone else have that bluepilled person in life (for me it's my mom) who genuinely believes that the cause of my inceldom is my "negative thinking" and my "mentality", definitely not my face and subhuman jaw. She's bluepilled beyond saving and religiously believes that "THERE IS SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:" and constantly preaches me this garbage.

The main reason why the "positive thinking" gaslight is a total fucking bullshit, is because it's only preached to those who haven't succeeded. Do you seriously think that chads who are having orgies every day are able to do it thanks to their "positive thinking" or because they're chads? Chad has NO fucking idea what any of that bullshit is, because he's >8 in facial attractiveness + >6ft, with which he can achieve anything he wants.

"EvErYtHiNg iN lIFe iS eNeRgY :foidSoy:", no it's not, everything is LOOKS + HEIGHT. No amount of fucking AFFIRMATIONS and POSITIVE THINKING can change sub5 bones. Remember that.

Of course I'm only saying this to my brocels, if you say this to any bluepilled person they're immediately going to say "BUT I SEE UGLY GUYS IN RELATIONSHIPS ALL THE TIME!!!111"

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I wouldn't even take seriously such gaslighters. Just ignore.

Bluepilled gaslighters can fuck off as far as I’m concerned. They haven’t suffered like we have and wouldn’t understand the pain. Those who succeed do so naturally, not because they just used pOsiTiVe ThiNkiNG. If you are genetically destined to succeed, it happens with minimal effort. Chads don’t fake a positive mindset because they genuinely have it from how good people are to them.

Bluepilled gaslighters can fuck off as far as I’m concerned. They haven’t suffered like we have and wouldn’t understand the pain. Those who succeed do so naturally, not because they just used pOsiTiVe ThiNkiNG. If you are genetically destined to succeed, it happens with minimal effort. Chads don’t fake a positive mindset because they genuinely have it from how good people are to them.
:yes: :yes: :yes: